Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
00 2.5RS, Silverthorn Metallic
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My name is Emily. I got my first (but without a doubt NOT my last) Subaru in August. My Corolla was crapping out on me, so we decided it was time for a new addition. After a month or so of searching, I picked up my 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS, on my birthday actually, not a bad present! I am in love! On the test drive, before my boyfriend could even finish his sentence of asking if I liked it, I said "love it!"

The car is stock from what we see, which is exactly what I wanted. I want to choose everything to do to it, not have someone else already do the choosing for me. I want to get tinted windows, exhaust, rally armor mudflaps, CBR emblems, and a new stereo, the stereo is even stock haha.

I did already have someone try to steal my baby in October. The scariest night of my life for sure. They jumped into my car while I had my back turned after pumping gas, while I was an arms length from my car. Luckily my keys were in my pocket so I sent my alarm screaming. They are now sitting in jail with three felonies, they were up to no good that night for sure, I was not the only victim, but it was my call that caught them. RIP to the stolen Impreza wagon they stole and totalled that night.

I am happy to be here and hope to learn a lot!

~Emily~

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
8,896 Posts
Emily, welcome to the forum. You are in the right place for information and help as you start to make your car 'yours'. Do a lot of reading and searching to see what mods are effective and which are not. I would start with the stickies in the N/A Tuning section!

Good luck and enjoy...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your stay! Lots of good info here. :)

Also since you're in Bonney Lake, you could make it out to the Tacoma Meets - or if you're further up north on Thursdays, the Renton Meets @ The Landing.

·
Registered
00 2.5RS, Silverthorn Metallic
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha, I can't figure out how to post pics. This is only the second forum I have joined, still trying to figure these things out! I want to have a profile pic, avatars, album, etc., but can't find anywhere for things to go :(

Thanks for all the well wishes of nothing bad happening with me and my car, makes me grateful every day!!

~Emily~

·
Registered
2001 subura imprez RS sedan
46 Posts
create a PHOTOBUCKET account. Its free. Upload your pictures from your computer to the website (photobucket.com) and when its done just copy/paste the link to this message box below. Boooya!

·
Registered
1998 2.5 RS, Brilliant Red
1,357 Posts
I think you have to be a Premium member to have an avatar / profile pic...
but you can definitely start a member's journal to keep us posted on what you will be doing to your car. Once you have your photobucket account, upload pix there, then click on the section (3rd one down) under each pic you want to upload here & it will copy the pic for you; then just paste it into your post.
Looking forward to seeing your ride !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.