Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
06' Leg Spec B - No more RS :(
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got back from the show and it was a good time, very hot tho. The cars all were good and I was one of only 2 non swapped GC's. Prolly going to do it soon but still felt nice being one of the two NA's there. The only other one I believe was the Rallyme license plate Blue fully caged and gravel wheeled ride. Oh and I won a Air oil seperator and have no use for it now so check out the classifieds lol.

Quick open the sunroof and jump in time to go see some Subies

Lots of NOS in this one.

To anyone who gets thier Suby called cute this is why.

Where is an engine lift when I need one, Everything should be plug and play :banana: YOINK

The Race IS ON!

Best JDM

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh and I think I have convinced my gf to buy a legacy instead of a altima!! she has gotta know what is best. Only if she gets a GT then she will be faster....

·
Registered
98 RS Now with more interior!
20,054 Posts
w00t w00t! Best 93-01 baby!!

Love,
Keenis

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YEAH BLUE!!! your my BOY lol but yeah gotta love the blue

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OH YEAH. LOVIN THE WRC BUMPER. That is Black Bear repelent right there. I wish I had that on the I-89 in New Hampsha, oh yeah what category is the I'm drunk on RS25 under?!?!?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah that is def a car I would would want having a couple teenage kids yelling at eachother. Drop into 2nd at like 30-35 mph and be like SIMMA DOWN NOW

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah Keener I guess I'm going to have to paint my RS Canairy Yellow now cus Blue and Yellow go together as far as subies are concerned. But yeah other inspirations come from this youth driver dream while living in Red Neck New Hampsha. I wanted this truck so bad! But yeah I have seen subies with a trailer hitch before.

So yeah now time for a Paint job

1 - 13 of 13 Posts