Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys. Great site!

I recently bought a 2000 s.5 Rs. The guy i bought it from had done a little work on it. Struts,rims, little stuff.

I had been looking for the car for a long time and now that i have it i am finding it hard to get some advice on what my next steps are.

I would like to do as much as i can without a engine swap (i was already told to do that). I am not look-in to race this thing just to have it MUCH better than stock.

I would like to eventually get its turbo but thats a little too much $ right now.

Help.

Cide (Seattle)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. yea i forgot to add that it has a nice exhaust. I am still trying to figure out if it has a short throw shifter in it. It feels short and has a momo tip on it but i have nothing to compare it too. Ignorance is not bliss.

·
Registered
05 rs 04 wrx 05 sti all black
1,929 Posts
I added a few things in you other thread, I think you want to be looking into sway bars. A wrx rear sway can be had for cheap and will significantly improve bodyroll and will reduce understeer.

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Suspension. Rear sway bar and front strut bar. UEL headers (borla reps I recommend) for that boxer rumble. Coilovers are always a good way to go. Aaaaaahhhhhh you beat me to it ^^^^^^^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts