Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
MY99 OBS GF4 v2 STI RA EJ20G
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven't heard about this place already, it's a facility that has interconnected trampolines which form huge courts to jump on as well as wall-to-wall trampolines. We have been featured on Fox 11 on Good day LA numerous times.

I've discussed with a few people after I threw the Impreza Classics Meet about buying out the building for either an hour or two and have a early morning meet prior or even after. I happen to be a supervisor here at Sky High Sports Costa Mesa in Orange County and I'm going to try to see if I can score a deal on buying out the building.

WHICH means there WILL be a FEE per person. So depending on how many people RSVP to show it will determine the cost per person to jump.

Normally our rates are $10/person/1st hour and $7/person/2nd Hour. BUT for this buyout it should be a bit lower depending on the turn out. :]

I feel like this event could be a really good one and I would love to make it a memorable experience for all those who go.

Our facility features:

- Huge "Main Court" which is a bit bigger than the size of a Professional sized basketball court
- "Foam Pit" - which is a pit of foam with four lanes of trampolines to jump into and practice tricks
- Trampoline "Dodgeball Court" - Its what the name instills... DODGEBALL ON TRAMPOLINES!! That's right folks!!

More info: Sky High Sports --> Orange County (Costa Mesa)
or Youtube: Sky High Sports

We have a "gated" Parking lot in which we can park into and close off the gate as well as parking in front and on the sidewalk so this will be a Subie Invasion!

Buyout Limit is 200 jumpers MAX.

So if you're interested, please post and "RSVP" although the date is TBA. I'm shooting for the end of Jan or beginning of Feb. Please spread the word! Depending how many show, I might be able to get a deal on the snackbar with unlimited Pizza and fountain soda.

"RSVP" List:

·
Premium Member
2010 Forester
1,283 Posts
You sir are a ass... Cant go due to being in 29 palms watching a road... Hope yall have a good time though

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bumppp!!! I have to get a better crowd... looks like I'll just book the private court area for us if it comes out to be 20-30 people.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the facebook group has been inactive since you left tran lol what happen?
I didn't leave the group, I deactivated my fb for now... I knew you guys would miss me ;)

but tell the people about this event! :D

·
Premium Member
2010 Forester
1,283 Posts
Pick a day already, I have to run up to LA anyways so Im in and possibly my wife as well... she needs more women folk to be there though...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pick a day already, I have to run up to LA anyways so Im in and possibly my wife as well... she needs more women folk to be there though...
Sorry been really busy man. I'll pick a day soon. I have to see how much it will cost.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.