Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,046 Posts
What ice skating rink? I live 4 miles from the park, lol. Im a local driver up in them there hills...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
directions

this may help . You can always look up directions to the Bear Mountain Car Cruise it will get you close enough to see subies meeting in the lot.

I am trying to do my best so just bear with me on these.

From rockland and nyc area:
Take 9w north , after passing stony point continue over the mountain as soon as you come down the mountain . You will pass Iona Island on the right and take the first left uphill (there are signs for the car cruise at the bottom of the hill ) follow that until you come up to a small traffic circle (you should see the Bear Mountain Inn , the big field and the parking lot on the right as you enter the circle ) in the circle make the first right and then make the first left(There is a small guard shack as soon as you make that left go passed it ) and head into the back parking lot .

From newburgh and northern orange county :
Take 9w south until the bear mountain bridge traffic circle . Follow 9w south (second right as you enter the circle ) . Follow 9w passed Hessian lake on the right you will come to a stop light make a right up the hill at the light . drive passed the Bear Mountain Inn(on the right) follow that road (you should see a bunch of park police cars on the right) after them make a right . Drive pass the guard shack the parking lot is in the back .

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,046 Posts
I know how to get there, i go the the car show every wednesday, lol i just never know there was an ice rink...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who's going ?

Post if your going so we can get a list started of rs25 members.
so far:
schautsautomotive
98 2.5rs (my gf)
omegamagi (co pilot due to blown head)

also there is a bunch of guys from Nasioc

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey thanks schauts for posting this up here! Everyone is more than welcome to bring who ever they want as long as they know this is a ricer free enviorment. I hope to see alot of ya out there

Hey I found this on Nasioc . Anyone around want to go ? I'll be there with my bugeye and my girlfriend will be there with her 98 2.5rs .

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567301

8-16 11am in the parking lot next to the ice skating rink . Seems like there is also a bunch coming out of nyc and meeting on PIP at 9am.

Hope to see you there

·
Premium Member
2011 Impreza WRX
565 Posts
im trying to caravan with another group, so I might be there... seen this on 4 sites already this could be huge... BUMP

·
Registered
98 2.5 RS
119 Posts
I wish my subaru wasn't in the shop this looks like it could be big! Hopefully we can have more meets there in the future. I'll be there this time just not with my car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the list so far....

rs25 members and non that will be there:
schautsautomotive
98 rpb 2.5rs
omegamagi
bansheeboy11
eviljokersti

there is alot of other people coming from other forums . I know I will have a couple of co-pilots in my car...
I can't wait to see all of you there!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts