Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I found this on Nasioc . Anyone around want to go ? I'll be there with my bugeye and my girlfriend will be there with her 98 2.5rs .

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567301

8-16 11am in the parking lot next to the ice skating rink . Seems like there is also a bunch coming out of nyc and meeting on PIP at 9am.

Hope to see you there

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
directions

this may help . You can always look up directions to the Bear Mountain Car Cruise it will get you close enough to see subies meeting in the lot.

I am trying to do my best so just bear with me on these.

From rockland and nyc area:
Take 9w north , after passing stony point continue over the mountain as soon as you come down the mountain . You will pass Iona Island on the right and take the first left uphill (there are signs for the car cruise at the bottom of the hill ) follow that until you come up to a small traffic circle (you should see the Bear Mountain Inn , the big field and the parking lot on the right as you enter the circle ) in the circle make the first right and then make the first left(There is a small guard shack as soon as you make that left go passed it ) and head into the back parking lot .

From newburgh and northern orange county :
Take 9w south until the bear mountain bridge traffic circle . Follow 9w south (second right as you enter the circle ) . Follow 9w passed Hessian lake on the right you will come to a stop light make a right up the hill at the light . drive passed the Bear Mountain Inn(on the right) follow that road (you should see a bunch of park police cars on the right) after them make a right . Drive pass the guard shack the parking lot is in the back .

· Registered
19 Posts
Hey thanks schauts for posting this up here! Everyone is more than welcome to bring who ever they want as long as they know this is a ricer free enviorment. I hope to see alot of ya out there

Hey I found this on Nasioc . Anyone around want to go ? I'll be there with my bugeye and my girlfriend will be there with her 98 2.5rs .

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567301

8-16 11am in the parking lot next to the ice skating rink . Seems like there is also a bunch coming out of nyc and meeting on PIP at 9am.

Hope to see you there

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the list so far....

rs25 members and non that will be there:
schautsautomotive
98 rpb 2.5rs
omegamagi
bansheeboy11
eviljokersti

there is alot of other people coming from other forums . I know I will have a couple of co-pilots in my car...
I can't wait to see all of you there!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.