Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 60 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
1986 Subaru Leone TURBO STi
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I bet the dealership loves your car
lol yes and no i am a regular and ex-employee haha car they like me not so much when i am busting chops.

Holly Molly!!!!

This is Pure Love for Subaru.....

Speach Less

thank you. yep its my 7 or 8th build now i lost track after the years but i am all subaru love for ever.

holy shit.
lol

well i am getting ready for next spring and i really need seats for this car the factory seats do not hold you in at all :( ... ill put them in plastic in storage away so no worries lol.

so two choices

RECARO blue vintage $2500.00

OR

RECARO LS in blue $1200.00

this RECARO $350.00 seat there is only 1 :( which has the same colour !!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuckkkkkk

LEONE inside

·
Registered
2001 Coupe
1,258 Posts
Add the picture as an attachment to the first post. Attaching is different than inserting.
Can't wait to see what you pick.
Keep the photos coming.

·
Registered
1991 Justy GL "Overland"
3,641 Posts
I say go for the mac daddy vintage set :) I love that you are keeping it somewhat OE as far as the interior and exterior. When are you planning on mounting the GL-10 flares you posted awhile ago? I think OE flares would look killer.

-Jamie

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I think you attach the image you want to show up in the first post.
thank you for the help

Add the picture as an attachment to the first post. Attaching is different than inserting.
Can't wait to see what you pick.
Keep the photos coming.
also thank you for the help as well

I say go for the mac daddy vintage set :) I love that you are keeping it somewhat OE as far as the interior and exterior. When are you planning on mounting the GL-10 flares you posted awhile ago? I think OE flares would look killer.

-Jamie
i was going to get the vintage ones but there very very heavy. i am trying to keep it really stock as much as possible, but this new challange has come up with these seats and matching fabric.

those flares will only go on once the car rust lol so maybe not for a very long time.

Love the recaro ls pattern
me to !

Grab the matching one and hope to find another?
i was going to till i said lets just do my own.

so instead of getting those seats i went with some use old school mk2 jetta power recaros if im not mistaken.

ill get them re done in tip top shape new bolsters and bottom foam and what ever is need once apart.

the problem is finding the same fabric that subaru used, i really dont want to be re doing the hole insde of the car just becuase it wont match.

·
Registered
1991 Nissan 240SX turbo slider
943 Posts
This build will go down in history as the best EA82 build EVER!!!! Seriously amazing work man. Im sure it wasnt cheap but this is without a doubt the nicest and fastest Leone out there. Except for maybe some small corner of japan where somebody has a turbo 6cyl leone. hahaha

I heard subaru made a twin turbo XT6 and it was too much power. I cant even imagine that.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
This is awesome. Keep it up!
thanks man !

This is just to awesome love it

:) thanks

Just saw your feature on speedhunters- congrats!

i sent a email just to try but didint really think nothing of it, kind of shocked to see it up.

great documentation on the build. just got done going thu all the pics. congrats on the feature nico
thank you glad you like my project. i'm not to good explaining threw the typing but let the pictures do the talking to help others if need be.

This build will go down in history as the best EA82 build EVER!!!! Seriously amazing work man. Im sure it wasnt cheap but this is without a doubt the nicest and fastest Leone out there. Except for maybe some small corner of japan where somebody has a turbo 6cyl leone. hahaha

I heard subaru made a twin turbo XT6 and it was too much power. I cant even imagine that.
lol thank you. ya they have some crazy stuff in japan for sure, i never new they had a xt6 twin turbo but it sure whould have been crazy thats for sure.

soon ill be starting on a eg33 forester, try and turbo it.

so future plan will be doing 400whp on a Dyno Dynamics with a new turbo GTX3576R coming in soon.

well i just got my extra recaro seat in, looks amazing. ill get it steamed cleaned to refresh it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Speedhunter's, nice job Nico :D

The car is looking so good lately.

Thank you :•) Wish I lived somewhere hot so I could drive it, winter is giving me with drawls lol.

If I had those trax things like you on a spare Subaru !! that sure would pass the time lol.

41 - 60 of 306 Posts