281 - 293 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
1986 Subaru Leone TURBO STi
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
I see!

Looking like my yard now!

lol need to clean house spring is here and really need to stop hoarding so much stuff ill never use

Somehow I'm just seeing this build for the first time. It's so amazing it makes me want to make some terrible financial decisions. :D

hahah like me and now building a second one :projectsti.com:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
Crazy history fellas
yeah but to much space lol

New super wagon build approved.

Can't wait to see what you've got up yer sleeve for this one.
lol thanks

I'm trying to not go over board but its hard, rather use stuff that's fool proof :)

How bad is the rot in the blue wagon? And that strut bar is beautiful!

I could use it for a couple more years its all cosmetic really, I don't want to paint it and put all the work im doing with this 88. most parts I need from the blue wagon unless I really dig and use the spare spare stuff lol.

Collecting parts for the wagon build and stripping it down for paint and motor work coming soon

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
lol

well here it is ready to get sent for paint and now we are all caught up with the build thread on the wagon.

insert EJ22T ( forged built bottom end ) EJ207 STi V8 big port heads, Turbo ?? maybe ( twin scroll / single scroll ) rotated & 6MT six speed STi R180 diff.

·
Registered
1995 EZ30 Coupe
464 Posts
Dang this thread is awesome. I'm guessing that wagon weighs about 2700-2800 lbs when assembled, things gonna fly!

Is it difficult to transplant an EJ drivetrain into an EA chassis?

Keep the pics coming, great job!
:projectsti.com:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #289
Dang this thread is awesome. I'm guessing that wagon weighs about 2700-2800 lbs when assembled, things gonna fly!

Is it difficult to transplant an EJ drivetrain into an EA chassis?

Keep the pics coming, great job!
:projectsti.com:

my white sedan with me and full tank of gas no weight saving its 2450LBS, ill guess under 2700lbs because wagon life lol.

well this will be my 3rd EJ swap in a old chassis Subaru so I know exactly what I have to do and use this time around. I've all ready drilled and cut out the body to except everything my white car has

many parts have come in for the motor now its time to dig a ej22t block out and build it while I wait for paint work.

Wossner Made in Germany forged 22B pistons and connecting rods, STD size pistons means no messing around with my ej22t block & machine shop 👌.... I should have just built all my ej22T this way :rolleyes:

ACL racing STD size bearings not race version, STi spec-c oil cooler adapter, proper water pump with single port and old school timing belt tensioner from the ej22t aka the motorsports racing tensioner.

aurora asm-10T military aviation spec front control arm spherical bearings, this will all me to run longer aka normal Subaru length CV axles and also camber. I won't need to modify the front crossmember to except XT6 front control arms.

lots of mess 🙆*♂

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
I love mess

lol its growing with more stuff

ADDCO 22M front and rear sway bar set up for the wagon

Battery tray removed so I can slide them spark plugs in in seconds & front mount intercooler holes cut before paint work

hydraulic clutch slave holes drilled

BRZ koyo radiator fits like a glove

281 - 293 of 293 Posts