Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
00 rs
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i hate to do this, this was my dream car since i knew and i used to play with them when i was a lil kid, A 2000 subaru rs awd with 121k on the chassis CLEAN title am putting it for sale, it brakes my heart to do this but i have another priority first a new member is on the way and i need the money, so before you start judging about the high price am gonna tell you what is under the hood :) the car comes with another crashed RS that i totaled months ago and I dont have time to part it out it has absolutely most of the parts still on it, motor, tranny with a brand new exedy clutch fly wheel and most of the parts..
The drivable has the following ::Maintenance:
-Head Gasket Replaced (with Receipt)
-Timing belt/waterpump done at 100K (with Receipt)
-Clutch is near new (with Receipt)
-Oil Changed under my ownership every 1000 miles

Exterior: Blue Ridge Pearl
-Original Paint still shines well, no oxidation
-Fog Light Covers (unpainted- Fogs were cracked by vandalism, car comes with NO foglights)
-HID Aftermarket headlights (very clear white and bright, not ricer purple/blue)
Interior: It has 06 wrx seats front and rear
Special edition rs dash
p1 trim pieces
Momo wrx stearing wheel with airbag

Modifications (car if anything, sure does sound mean):
-Tsudo N1 Exhaust with silencer
-Borla Rep UEL
-No name brand SRI
-Hark HPS Pads
Brand new calipers
Throttle spacer( 7 more hp and better gas efficient)
AEM intake it comes with a spare one
Tinted tail lights

Suspension/Wheels:

-TEIN HA COILOVERS-

-Comes with SPARE 2003 WRX springs/struts/tophats (Good condition/ no leaks) - You can use this temporary if you want to rebuild the coilvers
-WRX Wheels 16s, good tire tread remaining
-Cusco rear 21mm sway bar
-Front strut bar
- Brand new rotors
- It also comes with 18" rims (one is cracked you can fix it or buy another in ebay

Issues:
-QP Rust-
-Dented drive side fender (rattle canned by PO)- best to source I have another fender wich u can paint it and put it together
-Misc dents/dings
-Paint blemishes
Rear passenger side is has a dent from a hit and run but its easy fixed mymechanic told me he can fix the quarter panels and that for 500 box but if i fix it the price will go over 8 grand
Like I said earlier the car comes with another spare car for parts, fuck it you can part it out and make half of you paying
contact me for pics via email
only serious buyers

ill post pics tomorrow
AWD,

·
Registered
2011,STI Sedan,Black
14 Posts
So i hate to do this, this was my dream car since i knew and i used to play with them when i was a lil kid, A 2000 subaru rs awd with 121k on the chassis CLEAN title am putting it for sale, it brakes my heart to do this but i have another priority first a new member is on the way and i need the money, so before you start judging about the high price am gonna tell you what is under the hood :) the car comes with another crashed RS that i totaled months ago and I dont have time to part it out it has absolutely most of the parts still on it, motor, tranny with a brand new exedy clutch fly wheel and most of the parts..
The drivable has the following ::Maintenance:
-Head Gasket Replaced (with Receipt)
-Timing belt/waterpump done at 100K (with Receipt)
-Clutch is near new (with Receipt)
-Oil Changed under my ownership every 1000 miles

Exterior: Blue Ridge Pearl
-Original Paint still shines well, no oxidation
-Fog Light Covers (unpainted- Fogs were cracked by vandalism, car comes with NO foglights)
-HID Aftermarket headlights (very clear white and bright, not ricer purple/blue)
Interior: It has 06 wrx seats front and rear
Special edition rs dash
p1 trim pieces
Momo wrx stearing wheel with airbag

Modifications (car if anything, sure does sound mean):
-Tsudo N1 Exhaust with silencer
-Borla Rep UEL
-No name brand SRI
-Hark HPS Pads
Brand new calipers
Throttle spacer( 7 more hp and better gas efficient)
AEM intake it comes with a spare one
Tinted tail lights

Suspension/Wheels:

-TEIN HA COILOVERS-

-Comes with SPARE 2003 WRX springs/struts/tophats (Good condition/ no leaks) - You can use this temporary if you want to rebuild the coilvers
-WRX Wheels 16s, good tire tread remaining
-Cusco rear 21mm sway bar
-Front strut bar
- Brand new rotors
- It also comes with 18" rims (one is cracked you can fix it or buy another in ebay

Issues:
-QP Rust-
-Dented drive side fender (rattle canned by PO)- best to source I have another fender wich u can paint it and put it together
-Misc dents/dings
-Paint blemishes
Rear passenger side is has a dent from a hit and run but its easy fixed mymechanic told me he can fix the quarter panels and that for 500 box but if i fix it the price will go over 8 grand
Like I said earlier the car comes with another spare car for parts, fuck it you can part it out and make half of you paying
contact me for pics via emaiUl
only serious buyers

ill post pics tomorrow
AWD,

How much are you looking to sell this for?!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts