Hello everyone... just a quick discusión what’s your opinion on the GC8 price in the next 10 years and how hard will they be to find?
Would love to see your GC8My 4dr GC8 has gone up by $1,000 in value in the past six months (I reference import sales and see what they are selling for.) I don't expect it to go much higher than 20K though to be honest.
Would love to see your GC8
just bought one but it needs a lot of love. ❤
Man that’s a perfect Car 😻❤💘 bro I hope you enjoy it.View attachment 85868
This is the best picture I have right now. Only had it for two months and worked on it a bunch, but it's been in storage for 7 months and I'm picking it up from the port next week. Anyways, yes they do need some tweeks here and there but I enjoy learning as I go!
Man that’s a perfect Car 😻❤💘 bro I hope you enjoy it.
I live in Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 we have less than 30 GC8 running in the island. I bought one 3 weeks ago. Trying to make it Manuel and paint it soon.
Thanks for the info broInteresting stats , when compared to new prduction :
This is a listing of the production number runs for the North American Impreza RS. Each year is divided into body style and transmission as applicable. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me.
- '98 Impreza RS Coupe 5-speed - 995 units
- '98 Impreza RS Coupe automatic - 685 units
- Total for 1998 - 1,680 units
- '99 Impreza RS Coupe 5-speed - 1,795 units
- '99 Impreza RS Coupe automatic - 345 units
- Total for 1999 - 2,140 units
- '00 Impreza RS Coupe 5-speed - 2,375 units
- '00 Impreza RS Coupe automatic - 535 units
- '00 Impreza RS Sedan 5-speed - 1,636 units
- '00 Impreza RS Sedan automatic - 1,574 units
- Total for 2000 - 6,120 units
- '01 Impreza RS Coupe 5-speed - 1,701 units
- '01 Impreza RS Coupe automatic - 324 units
- '01 Impreza RS Sedan 5-speed - 1,057 units
- '01 Impreza RS Sedan automatic - 1,011 units
- Total for 2001 - 4,093 units
- Total for all production years - 14,033 units