Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have these, and if so, what's the liklihood of getting some info about the automatic transmission?

Another thought, since it seems so few people have these, would any of you be interested in a "RS Club" set of manuals, which we could "check out", use for a week, and then send back?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Okay Jamesy, I'll reply since no one else will. :p

It might not be a bad idea, I am gonna be running into some cash and thought of buying the set and doing some kinda underground CD thingy..

I know, I might get flamed by posting this by some of the few copyright neurotic freaks. But, I have to say that Subaru kinda deserves it if they expect folks to pay 800 bucks for these books. Especially when you can pay less for prior years and newer years. You only get screwed if you own a 99. :curse:

But I'd also be willing to do the group buy and checkout system. I can get the manuals with a 10% discount if you want me to hook you up?!? :D

As far as the check out issue- we'd just need to have adequate contact info for folks checkin em out. :)

Brandee

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figure for the check out thing, since there are a bunch of books, you would PayPal me like $100 deposit, I'd mail yout the book, and then when you returned it, you'd get the difference back (less shipping and any PayPal fees) so like $95 back in your pocket.

Kinda like a $5 rental.

Makes sense to me... :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts