Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
00 RSTI EJ207 swapped
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody!

I was just wondering if anybody on here has a video of the stromung testpipe.

I have borla headers, stromung dual tip, and the OEM cat. I am thinking about getting this for my car this weekend, but I'm not sure how loud these can make my car. Do i lose any boxer rumble, gain more boxer rumble or get more raspy?

Thanks

-David :)

·
Registered
02' PSM WRX
1,535 Posts
you gain alot more boxer grumble... trust me... im not surehow loud it would be with the stromung dual tip due to there being no resonator... but i gaurantee you will be impressed.

·
Enjoy.
06 WRX Limited, 09 2.5i Legacy
899 Posts
Go to your local exhaust shop and have them make you one. It's a hell of a lot cheaper, and you'll get the same performance/sound.

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
But unless you know someone that works at the exhaust shop, more then likely they won't complete it as its against the law. That is unless you go to some backyard shop that doesn't really care to much about the law.

·
Enjoy.
06 WRX Limited, 09 2.5i Legacy
899 Posts
I forgot to add that, good point. Yeah, you can't go to like a "chain" exhaust shop. If you go to a small, privately owned one, they probably wont have a problem doing it.

·
Registered
2005 2.5rs Dark Blue
102 Posts
I think there is one (maybe a couple) in the "which exhaust should I get?" thread at the top of the NA tuning section

1 - 7 of 7 Posts