Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys as you might already know some Dumbass crash my car a month ago, now I have to get the stock suspention back on and ride on it until the insurance gets me another Coil over (which will be two more months) the question that I have is, what should I expect from the F/R sways and F/R strut tower braces riding on the stock suspention (I know it's no JIC FLT-A2 coil over) but would this setup handle semi decent or should not bother...

P.S it's a dumb question I know, oh BTW I will be riding on stock WRX wheels for a while also, damn I should kick the shit out that motherfucker who crashed my car.:curse:

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
without knowing which swaybars you're running, i'd wager it'll be fine. it should be a bit more neutral then stock thanks to the larger rear bar (i'm assuming that's what you have). the stock suspension is quite good but it was made for use with a 20mm rear bar. i've driven cars on the stock suspension with the 20 or 22mm bar on the back and it handled like stock, only tail happy :) just don't let j get ahold of it ;)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
You changing out all of your coilovers for stock, or where you planning on just installing the 1 for the damaged corner? I'd say do all of them, or make sure you set the height adjustments on the coilovers to match up with the stock one. Probably going to handle like shit.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Thats what I'm sayin. And as your second attorney I advise you to rent a very fast car, with no top. Get some acapulco shirts, and then we'll need the cocaine. And we'll need to arm ourselves, to the teeth.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to my attorney's! I have the whiteline 22mm Front and 22, 24, 26mm on the rears, I have a broken coilover so there in no point on readjusting the remaining three.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
10th Warrior said:
after all, this is bat country :D

and here i was worried no one was going to pick up on my allusion. silly me :)
Good thing you picked up on mine, or I'd sound like a complete lunatic. :D

Frank, there's no point in adjusting the other three, unless you decided to run the three good one's and one stock strut. You're going to replace all your coilovers with your stockers right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts