Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
01 RS & 97 L
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently went into putting my radio back in my car. my car under went a Jenny Craig plan and lost allot of weight including the radio. well went I went to put it back in. I was hooking every thing back up, when time came to put the stock subwoofer back. well the previous owner had an amp and after market bass that he kept. Well the wire harness to the sub was just cut off and left in the car. I do love the sound of music and all, but my car is not the place for me for ultimate tunage. so the stock unit will suffice. but where do theses wires go? I looked on the back of the Head unit which I took of my old car an Eclipse unit (not the car the brand) and I have the appropriate harness for it. I see colours and patters that look similar to the wires on the subwoofer unit. but nothing that match exactly. I also see that behind the radio are the wires that go up to that compass that sits atop the dash. they are spliced into the audio cables it looks like. but where do these subwoofer lines go? I need a bass! well I don't need it I just want it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts