Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenevr I recieve these cams, DO you think i should run premium fuel I only got the stage one cams.
How long did you wait for you Cmas from Cobb?? I hope it is worth the wait:curse: :boxer:

·
Registered
2001 Silverthorn Coupe
144 Posts
You will not have to run premium with the new cams, and you will not notice any gains if you do. Stick with what you have been using and you will be golden.

cheeRS,

Greg

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Imprezawd said:
Whenevr I recieve these cams, DO you think i should run premium fuel I only got the stage one cams.
How long did you wait for you Cmas from Cobb?? I hope it is worth the wait:curse: :boxer:
Well let's put it this way I ordered a set of headers and a high flow cat about a month 1/2 ago I had to cancel my order friday cause I couldn't wait anymore!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh ohhhh I think i might have to cancel too.I can not stand being lied to and cheated? I want my cams when i pay for them. Not in 2 months.Fuck them. I dont believ people say bad things about the dealer I work with.We never do shit like that? Man what a weird world!!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Did they charge your CC already? I ordered a cat-back from Cobb well over a month ago. They haven't charged me yet for them nor do I expect them to until they ship them out to me. Their items are on complete back order right now as everyone and their grandma ordered stuff from Cobb a month ago.

But I will wait because that's the catback I want

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
obsidian said:
Did they charge your CC already? I ordered a cat-back from Cobb well over a month ago. They haven't charged me yet for them nor do I expect them to until they ship them out to me. Their items are on complete back order right now as everyone and their grandma ordered stuff from Cobb a month ago.

But I will wait because that's the catback I want
Naw! they did not charge my CC which is good! but come on I can understand ordering and waiting about two to three weeks but fucking two months! don't get me wrong I heard nothing but good things from Cobb but the wait time just fucking sucks!, Cat-back system your better of getting Strumong or A'pexi just like me!!!!!!! no matter I can still spank the shit out your hoodless Impreza!!!!!!:p

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
You got a cat-back? I thought you just had a coffee-can... er... APEX'i muffler?

I have a hood on right now. So nyyyyah!

And I don't care if you were driving a porsche, I would still drive faster than you!

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
obsidian said:
And I don't care if you were driving a porsche, I would still drive faster than you!
I wanna play....

Oh yeah? Well then I'll probably smoke YOU in my SUV! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts