Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1999 OBS Steel Blue Mica
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been interetested in getter a scoop for my car that was bigger, but just not a lot of choices... As some of you might know, I had found a small quantity of carbon fiber hood scoops for the GC8 that were a direct fit, but they were pretty pricey. Like $275+....

Well, I've got a line on some fiberglass hoodscoops for the GC8... STi sized, direct fit like the CF's... actually being taken from the same mold....

Anyways, if you are interested, shoot me a email and I'll tell you about it more offline. I don't want to have this comming off as I'm selling anything... :) as I just wanted to let folks here know about it... Also, about 2 weeks out...

·
Premium Member
1999 OBS Steel Blue Mica
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just an update. Going to be getting 5 in on Monday of next week. If you pre-order, the price is $180 shipped instead of $200 shipped.

·
Registered
852 Posts
kastle, I'm interested. Obviously they are not painted, right? What is the difference in height between the stock unit and the STi size, if you have taken a measurment.

Graham

·
Premium Member
1999 OBS Steel Blue Mica
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They come with a white-ish finish and are unpainted. The new scoop is just about 2 1/4 high, whereas the stock on is like 1 3/4.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts