Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2000 2.5 RS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I am in the early stages of converting my 2.5rs to an RSTi. I have the door cards available from the STi since my car is a coupe. Also any other interior pieces minus the dash and center console is available. So just ask. They are out of a 2004 STi. Asking $150 for the door cards. Could ship these. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389373871.949977.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389373887.549446.jpg

I also have leather seats from a 2000 RS. The fronts are in decent condition. The rear bottom has a large tear and the upper is sun damaged. The rear will come with fronts for free if you want them otherwise I will trash em. Make offers on the seats. Pick up only.

·
Registered
1998 2.5RS Hybrid Swap
3 Posts
Are these from a coupe? I'm looking for a passenger seat with the bracket that flops forward. Let me know.

·
Registered
1998 2.5RS Hybrid Swap
3 Posts
The STi bracket doesn't move the same way. I have 06-07 WRX seats/brackets now and it's super hard to get in the back seat. Which is why I'm looking for seats with the bracketry that flops forward. Is that what your seats have?

·
Registered
1998 2.5RS Hybrid Swap
3 Posts
Are you willing to separate the fronts? If not (cause why would you), what would you want for the fronts shipped to 19129?

·
Registered
2000 2.5 RS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To be honest I have no idea what they are worth. If imagine 0 if I just sent the brackets but if you wanted to save money on shipping I could sell for same price and separate them and ship the brackets and toss the uppers.

·
Registered
78 Posts
FYI I could not fit the STI doorcards on a 4 door GC that I swapped. We had to use the stock ones from the GC and rewire the window switches to work with the STI wiring.

·
Registered
98 gc coupe L
127 Posts
How much for the sti door cards and front rear seat pm me a price as a package deal? If the door cards will fit a 98 l coupe also were in az I just moved to tucson and having my coupe shipped from chicago

·
Registered
98 gc coupe L
127 Posts
still got your black leather front and rear rs seats... if do and still coming down in feb to tucson ill get them from u maybe even the door cards to

·
Registered
2000 2.5 RS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep I have em still. We are gonna be at the rallyx on feb 14 and 15. I will bring them with when we come down.

·
Registered
2009 BL5, 2001 RS
3,472 Posts
How do you plan to make gd sedan door cards work on your coupe? Do tell :facepalm:

·
Registered
2000 2.5 RS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh you want these for a coupe? Well the seats are for a coupe but the door cards are out of my 2004 STi 4dr.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts