Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2000 RS
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im so excited...i got no money...but i want one.

anyone here selling their 2002 2003 wrx for an sti?

lets start an sti forum hehe. we need more photos of the new sti. any news about it? how much will it cost ?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Well it's $55,130.00 Australian and that's right around $30,900 - $31,140 depending on what conversion table I used online. I don’t know if that’s what they will cost here, it’s a different market, but it’s something I guess.

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Tall J said:
I guess I like this one too.
Hmm..right hand drive...now that would be interesting to try!!

:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
These are the two pictures that were posted in the other STi thread that is farther down the page. I don't know if these are what it will look like, I'm just reposting them for something to do. :)

I really like those pics though, I'd buy that black one in a heartbeat even though I'm really more of a blue kind of guy.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I'd buy that black one
i believe its black topaz mica ;) i could be wrong though, my japanese is a little rusty.

also interesting that they're selling the RA (or spec C, whatever their nomenclature is this week) with 17" rims. they used to come with 15" steelies.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
scooberoo said:
looks like a civic, a lancer evo , a mustang and an acura rsx
and a F-150, a Sentra, a Vanquish (but only the Bond missle-touting version), santa's sleigh, and a 'busa but with 4 wheels. fuckin' a, i've heard it comes with a fully warrenteed Caribu for everyone who puts in a deposit before 12/25 and a playful elf for setting the clock and road head and such!

can you tell that i'm sick of these posts :bonk:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
scooberoo said:
:stinky:
thanks for the fotos posted! wow sti around $30,000. hmmm...hmm....tempting!
we'll probably have a huge markup here in US.

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
939 Posts
is the 03 STi going to be bug eye or will it have the facelift?

Edit: I wasn't thinking. The 03 WRXs are out already and are bug eye.

·
Registered
2000 RS
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hehe, me too, i MIGHT turn in my 2.5rs for an sti. but im definitely NOT buying a 2003 wrx and putting STI stickers on it or putting on those fog light covers to look like an STI.:D

03 sti has new face lift. it doesn't look like a dodge neon now.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thank god for that, round headlights and Neons are two of my least favorite things..

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
03 sti has new face lift.
MY03 has the facelift in Asia, Australia, and Europe. its MY04 here. note, the MY03s are already for sale in this country and there is no difference between it and MY02, which concequently was introduced as a MY01 to the rest of the world.

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
i was at a subaru meet yesterday and they said it was gonna be here in june 2003. and about teh fice lift i'm not sure..but i'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
I have seen pics of a blue STI in the Jan 03 issue of Super Street on page 50. The interior looks really nice. But get this when I frist brought my car I wanted the interior exactly as the STI is. I bet ya'll will say I am full of crap but it is the truth. I love the way the seats are in there. I am kinda pissed they changed the head lights but it is only a matter of time before someone modifys there 02 and down scoobys to look like the new. If someone does it i will try.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts