Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 EJ205(WRB), & 02 R6
1,906 Posts
$110 shipping?!?!??!?!

It would be an awesome deal if someone lived in LA and could pick it up.

Im sure if you mention pickup tho, the seller will want more money

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,328 Posts
That's no deal at all. Just the bumperskin for $100 shipped would be about right but $180+ shipped? No thanks. It doesn't even come with the lighter bumper beam or fog covers. To give you a price idea, I picked my V4 bumper up complete with JDM beam, fog covers & brackets for ~$200 (picked up).

·
Registered
97 Brighton, 4x4
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's 180 shipped though. The skin new at the dealler is 200+ . plus it's not uber jdm lolz.

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,328 Posts
Talk to importers, you'll probably be able to get everything much cheaper (although you may have to wait for the next shipment). I just don't think it's worth it, but we all have different views :)

·
Registered
97 Brighton, 4x4
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Talk to importers, you'll probably be able to get everything much cheaper (although you may have to wait for the next shipment). I just don't think it's worth it, but we all have different views :)
I just thought it was sexy and thought I would check it out.

·
UNETHICAL BUYER
Ethical SELLER?? LMFA0
3,077 Posts
I bought one from this guy recently. I'll have to say that it is a good deal only if you can local pickup and if the color matches for your car already. That was in my case.

Shipping is a bitch, so I understand the reason behind those costs.

But as Matt said, you'll have to get the other parts (signals, covers, beams) to make it complete. So how good a deal depends on you.

·
Premium Member
98 OBS, Black/Grey
2,724 Posts
I bought turn signals from that guy. hes a good seller. If it's the right color for your car then yeah it's a deal but otherwise meh. I bought my Ver 4 bumper cover and light weight beam for $50 locally....

·
Registered
95 GC 371hp/355tq ej25 1.5xtr
4,494 Posts
i saw that yesterday, i was like "if only it was BRP" ask the seller if he has the turns,fogs...etc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts