Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts
Discussion starter · #65 ·
Thank you sir. Car should be sitting on eibach lowering springs by the end of the week. (pics to follow)
also kinda considering buying v6 ra struts and springs... Discuss...

Discussion starter · #67 ·
Lame... :/ that being said they were only 110 shipped.
I have 02 wrx springs on agxs right now.
I was thinking I would at least install them and see what I think then decide if I should by the v6 setup which is a pretty good price. I really do want my car to ride on rails... its pretty fun to supprise friends how well my monster truck takes corners. That being said walla walla roads hurt. :l

Discussion starter · #69 ·
currently in the mail... brp rs skirts, brp passenger mirror, and v6 ra struts n springs.
OEM undpainted side skirts will be FS soon.

Discussion starter · #70 ·
New non-chipped up mirror & sti struts/ springs installed. Should get a chance to install skirts tomorrow.
the struts and springs feel softer than my last setup (although the ride is much more comfortable)... kinda confused on that one though.

Discussion starter · #72 ·
So true!

Are you going to sell your AGX setup? Might be interested.
I am really not sure yet, I was planning on selling them and was even going to contact you when I saw that you were looking to buy some in your members journal.
But.... I am not too happy with the sti suspension thus far even though it is comfy. The agx/wrx spring combo handles better then the ass sagging sti setup. I may do some swapping over the next couple weeks with what I have and see if a different combo will work better for me.
Struts: agx or v6sti Springs: eibach, v6sti or 02wrx

Anyone have recommendations of what combo I should try first? Handling w/o monster truck is my primary concern.

^ car looks awesome with those wheels in gold on the blue. Is that with v6 suspension? I've got lgt wheels now, but have tanabe gf210 springs and am worried about fit/don't know what tires to use :(

Discussion starter · #77 ·
Nah. Just finished finals yesterday and have been in the process of moving. Updates should be expected within a couple weeks though. ;)

Discussion starter · #78 ·

Picked up this little number over the weekend. Soooo... Impreza may be getting sold.
I am sure I will be back to the gc world though in the future.
I will still do my journal here instead of nasty cock though ;)

Discussion starter · #80 ·
Nope not a 5 speed but it is a turbo. Was able to pick it up for 6250 and felt I shouldn't pass up the deal.
ps: I want to meet up soon and see your car again!

61 - 80 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.