Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
Anyone have any experience with H&R SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS for gc's?
There are some on ebay for 250 shipped.

i had em on my green obs with agx struts. pretty nice drop and ride was nice. the rear will sag a bit though. i used some paranoid fabrications butt spacers to fix that.

damn i miss that car

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Hey thanks a lot for throwing up the pic being that I am running agx right now as well. Are they too soft for "spirited" cornering or do they stiffen up soon enough to be pretty good?
I miss my green wagon too... : /

Discussion starter · #46 ·
I need some help deciding on current spring options to run with my AGXs. Handling is my main concern, I enjoy country roads where I can push my car to its limits. A couple other things to note is that roads are very crappy (cracks, bumps, potholes, ect) where I live now and the wrx springs that are on now are way too bouncy. Also I dont want to have issues with rubbing (215/45r17) go low or go home is not my motto. I am looking at the following and wanting to keep it around 250 or less.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
H&R 93-01 Sport Lowering Springs
Impreza P1 Lowering Springs SUBARU IMPREZA TURBO 4x4 93-00 25mm PI LOWERING SPRINGS | eBay

Suggestions are much appreciated, really dont want to go through the time and money of buying something, putting it on, and then not liking it.

that last thing you posted, those arent p1's they are PI's and i have no idea what kind of company for springs that is lol, h&r is lower than eibach by quite a bit, have that help you make the decision, how low you want to run, eibachs have a lower spring rate as well so they are closer to how your stock springs feel.

Discussion starter · #49 ·
Oh and yes my car is in the night time themed car of the month contest! thanks for asking.

This is the last place i will post this, promise.

Discussion starter · #50 · (Edited)
Drivers side door cards done. Used 3M90 glue and a stronger glue that is used for aquariums around the edges. Also put in an rs ebrake trim compliments to jdmgary to replace the scratched up light gray one.

edit: forgot to add that I also added 1" foam and hot glued it inside the door card to help with sound deadening. Its a tight fit, but I can already tell a difference even with only 2 doors done. Also gives the doors a more solid feel when opening and closing which is something that always bugged me.

Discussion starter · #51 ·
v6 grill

New paint matched v6 grill installed.
was playing around with hdr and couldn't decide on what picture to throw up...

Discussion starter · #54 ·
I have been in contact with a cool and trust worthy guy from the uk with a... well fuck I will just throw up the link: 2000 My Subaru Impreza Wagon 320bhp Complete Car Breaking | eBay
what else should I grab off this thing? (cheap ukdm swag stuff primarily) I asked about the top wing but it would be around 300 to get it shipped to me. Are there any kewl interior things that came in uk models I should snag up??

Discussion starter · #57 ·
sideskirts,front n rear bumper, roof rails etc.......... :D
I have all that junk already though! Although it would be nice to have the smooth rear bumper vs v2 and the whole paint matched thing... but money. :l I asked about the light up cigarette lighter, he wants 15 usd for it. Cant really think of any other little things that would be kewl small and cheap to ship.

gotta love a clean brp wag, keep it up
I have all that junk already though! Although it would be nice to have the smooth rear bumper vs v2 and the whole paint matched thing... but money. :l I asked about the light up cigarette lighter, he wants 15 usd for it. Cant really think of any other little things that would be kewl small and cheap to ship.
You should scoop that up and then flip it to me, seriously. I have no problem putting a little cash in your pocket.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.