Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for both the coupe and the sedan. These are high quality stainless steel, available with or without a fire extinguisher mount, made by Speedware Motorsports. These will be available in approximately 2 - 3 weeks or so. At least 10 committed buyers will be need to get the 20% discount off the regular prices. Discount prices will be $295.20 without the mount and $319.20 with. Prices do not include shipping.

A blurb off the web page...

"Our mounting brackets are cut out using laser technology to insure exact size and shape. The brackets are then bent and the tubing is miter cut and all parts are then prepared for welding. The parts are then fixture welded to insure proper fit when installed. After being hand welded, each harness bar is then electro polished to give a bright uniform finish. Custom colors are available upon request. Harness bars are available with or without fire extinguisher mount."

Each of you will be contacted for a 50% deposit when they are ready to be made, the remainder will be collected when they are to be shipped.

So if you want in on this great deal, please email me your screen name, your real name, phone number and zip code. I'll just post your screen name here as the info come in.

Thanks, Mark

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
Where does it mount to?

Does it bolt to the rear shoulder belt mounts? Only, or floor mount for the front seats too. I'd like to see some pics since I looked a bar last year that was quite a bit higher priced and sounds similar.
Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I thought that if you put a harnessbar in a sedan that it would have a nice *swinging* action when you got in a accident? (i.e. off with drivers head) Thanks. Later

Sean

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Mark,

You got any pictures? If not, and you have one available, let me know and we can hook up and I'll take a few shots for you with my cam.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Attachments

·
Premium Member
MY98 2.5RS Coupe Brilliant Red
880 Posts
Re: great ive been lookin

tonyb said:
count me in guys i want one!!
Ditto. Just the thing I've been looking for.
Just like all the other expensive things on my list right now...

AJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts