Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our first event will be held on November 11 at a farm near Marion, IL. Its a nice big, open, and smooth field available for all our dirty needs Registration will begin at 8:00am, there will be a mandatory driver's meeting at 10:30am, and first car off should be at 11:00am. Our classing system will be very similar to that of CIR with a few exceptions, most noteably that snow tires count as dirt tires. For all the specifics, check out our official site. Its nothing pretty (yet) but it has alot of relevant info.

--------------------
Jeff Templeton
St. Louis Region RallyCross Chairman

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This shindig is going down this sunday sunday sunday. check out the website for updated details and hotel information. The rain can't stop us now! Just think of it as a pre-party for Rally GB! I hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY. Marion IL. Be There. If you're not there you better be dead or in jail, and if your in jail break out!

·
at apex, on throttle
'99 RS, '02 Legacy, '10 'beca
1,184 Posts
When will the next Rallycross be?

I've been asked by lots of local guys when the next closest one is going to be. The site has no info.

Thanks - Jon

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't know yet. there is a CIR event near Champaign, IL this coming Sunday, though that may be a bit far for you. I'm meeting with the rest of the committee tonight, hopefully we can sort something out soon. We also will have a new site in Viburnum, MO (there is a 100AW service in the town this year). i'll keep you informed Jon. see ya in a month (the course is incredible this year :D )

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, we're going to have 6 events this year. there are some gravel lots in east stl (one at GIR and another at a stadium) that we're still trying to get in contact with the owners. at this point, it will probably have to wait until after 100AW. the big thing we talked about was a budget for 03. i suspect alot of our events will end up in Viburnum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts