Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
'97 OBS
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Also updated and kind of cleaned up first 2 posts. I suck at keeping build threads up to date sometimes but the mod list will usually always be up to date as I use it to keep track haha

Here's a pic I took because I wanted a new FB cover photo:

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'97 OBS
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
*Random Update of the year*

I am pretty bad at keeping up on these but, this project hasn't stopped! Picked up a 02 WRX wagon for cheap a few weeks ago, got it all torn down and am about to dive head first into this swap!

Plan to use as much of the WRX as possible (Motor, trans, subframes), iWire harness merge, doing a full gasket reseal, ARP head studs, a Moroso Oil Pick up w/ an STI oil pan! Also installing the suspension stuff I have sitting in the closet!

Hoping to get it all done by Wicked Big Meet 2017, gonna be a clock with starting a new job out of town but I have confidence!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'97 OBS
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
So, I failed at making it to WBM17, no real surprise. My new job required much more commitment of time then I expected so I haven't really been able to touch the car much.
But that's not a bad thing, because I did get a chance to tear out the harness and have it sent out to iwire! I am expecting to have the harness back by the end of August, then it's game time!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts