Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 SCION FRS WHITEOUT
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here has a BRP 2.5rs with apex n1 exhaust...or some exhaust that is that big.? i was driving behind this 2.5rs on friday night....around.....7:30pm maybe on rt 118 germantown rd. i kind of tailgated to keep up and then the 2.5rs turned a different direction and i waved by, and i think it honked at me. just wondered if anyone here is the person i saw.

my car... 2000 2.5rs sedona red coupe

-can be spotted with STi ver.vi wing, unpainted rear spats. clear corners. black "I" badge also...(15hp modification:eek: )

oh and if this brp 2.5rs is on these forums...sorry for following so closely. :boxer:

·
Premium Member
MY98 2.5RS Coupe Brilliant Red
880 Posts
Might have been Bob-O. I know he has the N1 exhaust system with Borla headers to it. God it sounds sweet.

The best way to tell would be if you saw 2 very large driving lights on the front of the car. If they're there, it was probably Bob. Otherwise, who knows.

AJ

·
Registered
56 Posts
Was the driver an Asian chick? There's a BRP RS (w/ gunmetal rims, I think) with an Asian female driver that my friend (in that area) keeps seeing. ??

gone

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
yo mama!

just kidding.

asian chick? is she fine?

·
Registered
2013 SCION FRS WHITEOUT
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no its not. i know who ur talking about though. the asian chick ur refering to is "Blu Juice" at www.i-club.com . it was dark anyway, and i couldn't really see who was driving. all i know was that is was a brp 2.5rs, that looked pretty stock except for apex n1 exhaust.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts