Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
UNETHICAL BUYER
Ethical SELLER?? LMFA0
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

This Thursday evening 10/3 7pm-whenever, a student organization from my college is having their "Speedzone night" event. I have a busy day but plan to show up. The club is dominated with females btw :D

Maybe some SCIC peeps would be interested in invading some Optometry peoples?

Post here if you like to join the fun.

Suby luv
--Long

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
rodsNcones said:
Hey all,

The club is dominated with females btw :D

--Long
Well then you know what you have put in a good word for us then!!!!:happynow:

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Re: Re: Speedzone THURS night 10/3 Invasion, anyone???

FRAKK's2.5 said:

Well then you know what you have put in a good word for us then!!!!:happynow:

If thats the case I'll remember to wear my purple pimp suit!

·
UNETHICAL BUYER
Ethical SELLER?? LMFA0
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha. Well, if you haven't heard before, my college has a reputation for cute females, especially the Asian ladies.

I usually get the news on school functions and other activities, but somehow this one slipped by me until just recently. So, I don't know how many or who will show up to this thing yet. But regardless, I'm sure I'll have a good time! Also, on Thursdays after exams, people either A)go catch up on Sleep, B) go out to events like these, or C) study. Last time we had lots of peeps at the AMF Fullerton bowling lanes.

I'll try to make it around 7pm. If you can go earlier, claim some parking!

--Long

·
Registered
226 Posts
How about study sleeping with the hot asian girls? I dunno. Either way, I'll still smoke all of you on the slick track!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :stinky: :p

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
lethargicman said:
How about study sleeping with the hot asian girls? I dunno. Either way, I'll still smoke all of you on the slick track!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :stinky: :p
Oh! Oh! someone is talking some shit!!! I guess I have to come out there and teach you fools a lesson keep in mind everytime I go to dromo one I always finish second or third and I've only been there twice!:p

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Hey Party People,

It looks like I can't make it.

In a snobish voice
" Due to my new sponsorship, I well not be able to attend tonights activities. I will be installing my brand new ACT stage 3 custom clutch which holds up to 355 pounds of torque for an install feature for a magazine editorial."

Be sure to take lots of photo's.
This fuckin sucks but its for the car!

·
Registered
420 Posts
I am in.
Just checking that Speedzone is at 17871 Castleton St. in the city of industry.
For the south OC folks that never get up that far.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Alright, Frakk . . . we're on! I hope you like my ass, since that's all that you'll be seeing! :p :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Quick WRX said:
I am in.
Just checking that Speedzone is at 17871 Castleton St. in the city of industry.
For the south OC folks that never get up that far.
That's the place. What time are you going to be there? I will try to be there around 7 or 7:30.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Hell yeah! that was nice! Except for the part I lost the Auto-X course by a 10th of a fucking seC!!!!:curse: anyway that was pretty cool!!!! Great times guys!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts