Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up yall,
Well i am ready to get some seats..
At first i was going to buy the MILAN or the Torino( street seats) But they are so damn expensive.
Primmracing.com has a set of Competion Sparco Ultra seats, with the new comfortable fabric :eek:

575 bucks shipped for 2 seats very nice looking to.. I might go that ways ..Does anyone here have those seats or every seen them in person>? I want the blue set!!
Well
Thanks
Richie

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who has Had to Make a Custom mounting bracket(sparco nor MOMO offer) for rs

Well I have a Problem I know I want The Sparco Ultras. They have the rails and sliders but You have to have SOMEONE weld a nice monting bracket!!
Anyone have any luck doing this??

Thanks
RIchie

·
Registered
53 Posts
One thing to look out for, if you are bigger guy you might have trouble. The ultra (dimensionally) is one of their smallest seats.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good I am only 5-10 140 lbs

Well Good to know it is a small seat b/c i am a small guy so its all good. I ordered those seats from a local dealer near my house. Sparco also does make a full setup including height adjustment , and sliders with the bas mount!!
SO total i spent 855 for everything for both seats

So Helll ya
:eek: :( heres a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really??

Well i really didnt know that but i want a fast lap time and have fun so it is not all about wnning so . Oh yea what cars are in SM equipped with !!

Richie

·
Registered
29 Posts
Richie,
SM? Basically the mods are limited only by how much money you're willing to spend.

Your fixed-back seats put you into that class. I'm running two Sparco Torinos in my STS '98 Impreza. Courtesy of those fine folks at OG Racing in Manassas and Rallispec up in NJ. They (OG Racing) have every seat by Sparco in stock so you can sit in them before you decide, but in your case that may be too late. Plus there's a guy on the I-club thats selling one Sparco Torino and seat brackets for about $550. Seat brackest alone are $200.

I used to live in Centreville, VA until about a year and a half ago. Now I'm in Golden, Colorado. I have a black '98 with gold speedline pieros. I know SktoBe, Blaster88, EricK, LeeR, etc. Did I ever meet you?

Mark

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mark,
I dont think we evr meet, But i know Blaster as well. I dont know sktobe that well Just internet sh!t!! So what does SM mean. More money to run in?? I dont understand it fully?? WHat about FRIDAY AT THE TRACK at summit pint. I dont think it really matter whats u have!! let me know.
OH yea I GET MY FLYWHEEL and clutch plus STi tranny mount installed tomorrow!! HELL YA:biggest: :run:

Richie:stupid: :drool:
99 rs RBP
Tein Type Ha/ with camber plates,
Speedline supertourismos
and a whole bunch of other goodies!! :drool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts