Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5 RSTi
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into getting a Sparco racing seat and was having trouble deciding which one i want. What seats do you guys have or recommend? I don't wanna spend too much but i wanna get a quality seat. And when i purchase the seat will it fit in my 2000 RS or will there be modifications required? Thanks a lot. O ya and where is a good place to purchase this item? thanks again

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have a pro 2000 as the driver's seat, and a Torino as the passenger's seat. Both will fit with the Sparco bottom-mount brackets, and a little elbow grease. Get a pad for the seatbelt, though, because at that angle, the thing will saw your neck when it rubs (for the non-adjustable seat)

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i have the sparco evo for over a year now. i love it. even for long trips it still very comfortable. no more sliding around. Sparco Seat @ Primm Motorsport try that link. i got my seats from them.

jz

·
Registered
150 Posts
We have the Sparco Sprints in our Neon rally car and we adapted the stock sliders to work with the seats.

I love them but would love to have a couple of evo's for the rally car insted but the sprints are cheap. so that is probley what will be going into my car.

:drool: Evo's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts