Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Impreza Outback Sport
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A buddy of mine told me about a meeting that some of the guys on NASIOC are gonna have. It will be this Friday at 6pm at the Buffalo Wild Wings on Howell in Oak Creek, just south of Milwuakee. I think it will be mostly WRX's and STI's but I'm bringing my GF and I would love to see some other GF's as well as some GC's

Here's the address: 8171 S Howell Avenue Oak Creek, WI 53154-8345

Hope to see some of you there. If we run out of room at Bdubs were thinking were gonna have to spill over to either the bank next door or to the Woodmans Grocery Store which is just a stones throw away. Love to here some feed back on this.
**on this^^^ I guess we have permission from the manager to park in the Bdubs lot and the credit union next door if we run out of space

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2278954
**here is the link to the discussion. Theyre trying to get a head count so if possible sign up there and let them know whos all coming. I believe that this meet will mostly be to discuss future meets and locations as well as getting to know everyone

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright if your for sure going, follow the link to the thread so they can get a head count. If you dont have a NASIOC account just let me know, and Ill put your name on the list. I believe they are also taking names for food. The management at Bdubs is gonna have food ready for us so if you want food please specify, you can have your own tab but that may get confusing

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Were def gonna have to do this again. Turn out was real nice, even tho I had to ditch early. If you wanna stay tuned to more meets, keep an eye on the The Official MILWAUKEE MILWAUKEE/SE WI Area Meat Thread on NASIOC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.