Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J, Matt, FRAKK, and SHEAN,

Dude! I was trying to make the run today! I fucking changed my oil and shit happens, the fucking oil sprays from the fucking pan and gets it all over my clothes. By the time I get home, it's fucking too late.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Val said:
J, Matt, FRAKK, and SHEAN,

Dude! I was trying to make the run today! I fucking changed my oil and shit happens, the fucking oil sprays from the fucking pan and gets it all over my clothes. By the time I get home, it's fucking too late.

***!!!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
forgot the guy's name, but the car is a ~97 240sx.

Casey, what's up with you man? You get the killer suspension
setup and you miss all the good drives!

Mat

·
Registered
420 Posts
mattjk said:
Casey, what's up with you man? You get the killer suspension
setup and you miss all the good drives!

Mat
Figgin work....the man is trying to hold me down brothers.

OK....I have this weekend off the 23rd-24th, lets get down!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Ok, my wedding anniversary is Nov 23rd.

You guys want to have a get together somewhere?

mATT

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
mattjk said:
Ok, my wedding anniversary is Nov 23rd.

You guys want to have a get together somewhere?

mATT
That was a great drive! Sorry you were too much of a *** to go with dirty clothes on Val. I had a *** neighbor once that was the same way. He carried a lint brush with him everywhere he went. Thanks for the pics Matt but aren't you going to hang out with your wife on your anniversary? Planning a meet on that day sounds like suicide to me, but I would go.

:drunk: <------- I love this by the way James.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tall J said:
That was a great drive! Sorry you were too much of a *** to go with dirty clothes on Val. I had a *** neighbor once that was the same way. He carried a lint brush with him everywhere he went. Thanks for the pics Matt but aren't you going to hang out with your wife on your anniversary? Planning a meet on that day sounds like suicide to me, but I would go.

:drunk: <------- I love this by the way James.

Fuck you!!!!! :lol: My clothes were fucking SOAKED in oil. I mean I felt like a Jiffy lube monkey who got bukkake'd from the oil pan! Next time guys. We should set up another run in a couple weeks.!! I'll make it one day!

Val

·
Registered
219 Posts
mattjk said:
how did you do at buttonwillow?
i did ok. here are the results:

http://www.speedventures.net/event_results.asp

you might be happy to know that my friend, suby81, from santa barbara got one of the best times of the day in his stock 1999 2.5rs with kumho 712s. ok, not one of the best times, but considering he has 300hp less than most of the people ahead of him, and street tires, i think he did really well. he's also the guy who rode along in my car with me and taught me where to brake, turn, etc. helped a LOT.

sid was there but was having a little bit of EGT trouble unfortunately. kind of sad because it is a long drive to buttonwillow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts