Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Um, so, do I get to take pictures of you fighting each other? You'll have to do it with an RS in the background you know. And since we're all into rally racing, I think mud could be a good addition... And since we want to add it to that thread in O/T, you'll be in some sort of swimwear, right? Never mind that it's 18 degrees outside today (here, at least) ;)

Okay, I think I'm pushing my luck now.. :lol:

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
:stupid:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
SailorGirl,

How close are you to Denver/Aurora? COwannago and I are going to dinner (mini-RS meet) and you're invited - PM or email me if you're interested - 7:15 sharp in Littleton, more details if you're up for it.

You can bring one friend and dinner is free - KittenBlue got a job at a resturant and as part of training she can have 4 guests come tonight - one entree per person, one appetizer per two people, and one dessert per two people for free. I went last night and the food is EXCELLENT. Alcohol costs.

You've got about 4 hours to let me know... tick-tock... :lol:

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
man i really miss being able to go to CO...if i ever move i am moving to denver area.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You all can come :boxer: down here in Phoenix, AZ Its nice and warm. Like 79 degrees today. You snow birds will have to wear your undies to keep from getting heat stroke.:sunny: :checkit:

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
See what you started sg! Your gonna get us in trouble now. :boxer: Hey I dig the mud part. I got a better idea though, we can just race...but then we'd all know who'd win.:D

Tara

1 - 20 of 33 Posts