Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2.5RS Rally Car
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a local track was having a SuperMoto event and the organizer decided to throw some cars into the mix. The group was 20 cars, about 50/50 between RallyX and Stage Rally cars/people, and despite some (or a lot) of organizational problems, I had a blast... and managed to take 2nd place. Cash prizes ftw :drool:

Video of the final 5. The silver RS coupe (#42) is me -- http://www.vimeo.com/1548192

· Registered
2005 Saabaru 2.5i
399 Posts
Looks awesome! Congrats on the cash prize, too. Are they going to do this again some time?

My car is being repaired at the moment, so I wouldn't have been up for this in any serious way (rental car might be fun to abuse, but not competitive). I really hope mine's back together for the next autocross. I had fun in the rain last time (prolly the only one who did).

· Registered
2.5RS Rally Car
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's fucking bad ass!^^^

Was it a gravel/ tarmack event or did you guys do it in stages. Looks like a sweet track!
It was a gravel (which was more like just dirt) + asphalt event. This made tire choice interesting... people ran everything from rally tires to r-combs, but a good summer tire proved to be best. Both myself and the 1st place STI ran Dunlop Direzza Z1s.

All it is is a regular oval track with some stuff in the middle... there are tons of these tracks everywhere!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.