Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
:drool: Nice pictures and cars! What wheels are on the BRP RS? Man I gotta finish debadging my car... Good bye SUBARU badge, good bye 2.5RS on the wing :)

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Nice pics! What kind of muffler is that in the rear shot? Looks perfect for the car. I also like the one with the Camaro trailing. I will refrain from negative comments on gm products at this time. :curse:

·
Scoobymods Guy
2010 Legacy 3.6R Limited
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's a Stromung double tip, I agree it just fits the car nicely. Sounds very nice too. Here is another shot after I installed the Kartboy Muffler hangers.

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
That's one hell of a last name ! :D Do you know buy chance what the right height was at?

·
Scoobymods Guy
2010 Legacy 3.6R Limited
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just call him steve :) I'm not sure where he had it set, you can ask him yourself, on the I-Club he's zzyzx, I'm not sure if he's here or not yet...

·
Scoobymods Guy
2010 Legacy 3.6R Limited
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've added a lot of pics to my new page at Image station. If you look here under heartland you can see more of Steve's car there is also a video to view. Other stuff too:

http://www.imagestation.com/members/Peaty

If you go to an Album pick use the dropdown for View and Pick Index, it's easier to pic a pic that way. I wish there was a way to have that a default view.

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
:drool: Wow! I would really like to get one but I don't have $400 to spend on a muffler right now. I will keep my ghetto Ractive muffler for now. What diff protector is that? I see you have the rear end jacked up by it-I think I need one! That is, of course, if it's not $400! :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts