Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Miata SE
571 Posts
If regular maintenance was done, why would it have skipped timing? I'd consider the timing belt to be a regular maintenance item for a car with 200k miles.

But, still, seems like a good deal even if it needs a new motor.

·
Registered
white 03 wrx
0 Posts
i want the subi!!

first off this car is not mine, im listing it for my sister.

she bought this car about 2 years ago and has been using it for commuting to and from school, the car has roughly 200k on the chassis and at this point, she tells me she went to go start it, heard a noise and it just kept cranking. im super busy with other stuff right now so i dont have the time to fix it and she wants to get a more reliable car. i listened to it the other night and its cranking like it has no compression, sounds like it jumped timing for some reason. i havent had a chance to pull the timing covers and confirm this. the engine is a ej251 sb with 25d heads, it had ebay headers and a borla exhaust. other than that its mostly stock. the interior is ok, only needs a new shift knob and the steering wheel is peeling. the body is good except for the hood and one fender which are primed black, the hood is bent from it flying up on the highway. the trans shifts great and all the regular maintenance was always done by either myself or my father. if you have any more question pm me and ill get back to you asap.

asking $2500
Hello, my name is evan and I'm very interested in your subaru. You can text me at 7324852618 to let me know if its still available. Thanks alot.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts