Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post says the basics. I'm looking to sell my stock 98 2.5RS (black with gold wheels). Interior and exterior are both a little rough around the edges, but the motor and drivetrain are in great shape. Both are original with 120k miles, with head gaskets replaced at 65k miles and a clutch installed at 115k miles. Other new stuff includes front axles, steering rack, and tires (all seasons and have about 5k miles on them). It likely will need rear struts and springs soon. It's an awesome project car or a cheap, fun daily driver. Passes smog and is registered through April 2020.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll send some pictures.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Post says the basics. I'm looking to sell my stock 98 2.5RS (black with gold wheels). Interior and exterior are both a little rough around the edges, but the motor and drivetrain are in great shape. Both are original with 120k miles, with head gaskets replaced at 65k miles and a clutch installed at 115k miles. Other new stuff includes front axles, steering rack, and tires (all seasons and have about 5k miles on them). It likely will need rear struts and springs soon. It's an awesome project car or a cheap, fun daily driver. Passes smog and is registered through April 2020.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll send some pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts