2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PostStillUpMeansItsAvailable

2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RSTi 145,000 miles

$4,000
Located in Daytona Beach, Florida

Can Text 772-678-8938 for any questions or serious inquires

Project car with thousands in upgrades has excellent potential and is ready for a swap!

CAR DOES NOT RUN,
All components of engine bay are inside trunk. 2.5rs Heads and STI block machined. NEEDS Pistons Ready to be swapped or rebuilt.

If rebuilt can run with stock ECU without tune using provided VORTECH 12:1 ratio Fuel regulating system.

OEM Subaru Rear Spats, Wedsport SA-70 wheels, Custom Led Taillights, Sunroof Functions perfectly, little rust on rear quarter panel, redone suspension front and rear, Moog Inner outer tie rod ends.

Auto Trans.
GC8 Turbo Crossmember, Wrx Turbo, Invidia Up-pipe, Greddy Downpipe, HKS Hipower Tip, Sti Carbon Fiber Strut Bar, Wrx Intercooler, AEM Wideband Gauge installed with Gauge Pod, AEM Boost Gauge, Sti V2(maybe) rare pink insert seats in front, OEM Subaru carbon Interior Trim 3 piece vent cubby, radio, shifter trim, Kenwood Excellon Headunit,GC8 Dual Cupholder, Carbon Fiber Sti Wing and Hood Scoop and Carbon fiber functional air catcher side vent scoop for turbo.

OEM Subaru Rear Spats, Wedsport SA-70 wheels, Yokahoma overdrive, Custom Led Taillights, Sunroof Functions perfectly, little rust on rear quarter panel, redone suspension front and rear, Moog Inner outer tie rod ends, New steering Rack and 4 Napa CV Axles, Sti 4 piston front calipers, 2 piston rear with Stoptech slotted drilled rotors, stoptech pads, New Moog lower ball joints, all 4 wheel bearings replaced with OEM Subaru Wheel bearing and new Hubs, brand new OEM expensive Splash Shields 4 all the way around, car does have Amplified 4 Speaker system very loud and Clear with 1200 watt amp for speakers only and Rockford fosgate Amp for two JL Audio 12 inch Subs in Box in trunk don’t mind selling with car. KYB new Struts all the way around, Turbo Wrx Headers. Rally tech Rsti Mudflaps(soft, best you can buy) Charcoal Canister was replaced recently with OEM. Walbro Fuel Pump

·
Registered
17 Posts
How hard would it be to get the engine piston thingy together and running?

I'm currently in FL trying to get an Auto 00-01 Impreza 2.5rs (preferably stock) as an entry point for me learning about cars.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How hard would it be to get the engine piston thingy together and running?

I'm currently in FL trying to get an Auto 00-01 Impreza 2.5rs (preferably stock) as an entry point for me learning about cars.
You would just pay a shop to rebuild the motor, you would have to buy some forged pistons for about $600 and depending on shop around 1,000 to put back together.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts