Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1998, OBS, Two Tone White
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow awesome price.. if it had a sunroof id be coming to get it tomorrow!
First to respond to the smart guy above... it has a sun roof... its an RS...

To all others that have PM'ed I will get more pictures up tomorrow. Priority order will be in the order that I received messages.

To answer a couple questions:
1) Head gaskets have not been replaced, have had no issues with them to date.
2) There are a couple dents (pictures coming) one just above the rear windows due to a roof rack that used to be on it. One one the driver door as you can tell this is not a big one (from annoying neighbor kids). And the last dent is under to satellite radio antenna, not sure how it happened...
3) The title is clean and clear.
4) No major mechanical issues, small oil leak not sure exactly where from (right above the header Y pipe). And it does currently have a CEL due to the O2 sensor and Borla headers.
5) I would be willing to ship at the buyers cost, however this car would not have a problem driving across country (it has done it before).

Lastly, I thought "firm" was a pretty easy word to understand an offer of 2800 is not in my version of "firm"

I hope this gives everyone a little better idea, I wanted to get the post up earlier as I was at work which is why there was less detail.

·
Premium Member
1998, OBS, Two Tone White
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All, sorry for not getting back with everyone. The response has been a little overwhelming. I have sales pending with a couple people that responded. If they both back out I will let everyone know.

·
Registered
2001 RS2.5
40 Posts
You live next to T&B med supply...cant believe I've never seen you around. Where'd ya get carbon fiber hood? I have the blue 2dr. 01 RS outta Boalburg. Wish I could afford another... looks good

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.