Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2000 RS SRP
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yea, I've been messing around with my emu for a few months now and stopped because my car didn't start with it anymore. I started my quest again today with the same results. So anyone who successfully installed their EMU into an RS preferably sohc, wanna help me out when they have time? I'll drive to you and we could troubleshoot together. Or I could start taking a lot of pix and vids depending on what you might think is wrong. At the moment I have a p0107 code that seems to be the main issue with not running right. Oh and I don't have any cels when I take the EMU out.

· Registered
'00 RS w/ 05 STi swap
464 Posts
im not from ny, but i got mine running first try with the generic harness in my '00RS. what parameter settings are you using? all you do is go to northursalia.com and get the wiring pinout for the ecu - match that to the wires in the instructions for the emanage ultimate - set your parameters up and make sure all your maps are zero'd out - set up your injectors so its scaled properly (if you have stock just put in the stock injectors cc's twice)

· Registered
'00 RS w/ 05 STi swap
464 Posts
What size are stock injectors? So when you got yours up it didn't give you any cels? what parameters are you using? Mine starts up but runs really rich and I get 1 cel.
stock is 280cc. i have no CEL's and ive been driving mine with the ultimate for about 8 months. only cel i got was for fuel trims being too far off before i tuned it. im using universal parameters based on F6A and the ej25US parameters - i just made my own universal one from that data. make sure your maps are all zero'd out and you only have 2 dip switches activated, AND that you have it wired properly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.