Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This fucking retard has been sending the "ping of death" to my firewall for the past few weeks:

and variants of the IP like:

Of course, it OBVIOUSLY doesn't do anything other than annoy me, and clutter up my log files.

Arin.net/whois doesn't show me much, so which one of you network gurus wants to take this guy offline before I go ballistic on him and his provider? Or give me some pointers?

:curse:

·
Registered
144 Posts
this guy must be good... prolly the same one that took down nasioc!!! That or it's Alex and/or Nick again... damn jealousy...:D

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not too good, not Alex or Nick, and he's (supposedly) in Hawaii...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
dude, call up tom ridge and tell him that you know of this terrorist, who is probably also probably Saddam's long lost half-brother. i'll bet the problem would just...disappear :)

ok, well, as most of you know, i know nothing useful so i'm just cluttering this thread with more inane banter. ignore me.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Looks like you might have to band that whole list of ip's until the lil bastard comes up.

BUT

Are you sure he's ping'n you to death or does he have a prog try'n to dl or replecate your enitre web page (cough cough, I did this to someones site. No harm intended just wanted to get all the photos w/o sitting @ the desk doing this cough)

Just an idea.

OR

You could just give SOMEONE the hint to return the favor ;)

Rudy

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah, I've got lots of crazy software and firewalls and what not that tell me exactly what is going on. If he were copying the site, I'd know.

I had banned him for a while, and the activity stopped. I guess I'll just ban him again. Sheesh.

And he's not a registered user, so I can't email him to ask him nicely to knock it off. Doh!

·
Registered
508 Posts
hehe I was bored and wanted to bother the co-workers... hehe here are some cheesey batch file threw together:

:start
'command'
goto start
control break

and this is what I threw together

:start
ping 208.28.39.56
goto start
control break 'shift pause'

What I want to do now is randomize the list of ips or the commands... hehe

shouldn't take long

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet! Apparently he's running that POP server on port 110, so maybe telnet to that thing randomly. I guess that is kinda like a DOS attack, huh?

Too bad for him!

:lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Gee your up early... then again... its only 9:26 out there and

6:25 where the lil bastard's @

wanta have a mass ping party?

that would be funny... I forward everyone this batch file and we all ping him to death...

I can't wait to throw in the randomizer

WOO HOO

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Haha, what the hell is that? Like good old QBasic? hahaha... That was always fun on Windows 3.x. Awww, those were the days... How I miss them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts