Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I'm bored. Texas needs some more activity.

Someone tell a good story or something.

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
I put in my Harness and Exhaust...

<DISCUSS>

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
10th Warrior said:
put on your cowboy hat and go line dancing.
well, put on your... and go...

damn, no stereotypes to make fun of...:mad:

that's cuz their ain't shit ta do in MO... :lol:

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
that's cuz their ain't shit ta do in MO...
except learn grammer and spelling :p

only two things come from Texas, steers and queers...

and you can't talk smack about MO because you know we are you're superiors :biggest: no damn John Wayne movie ever took place in Missouri :p oh, and the Mississippi could kick the crap (or is it carp) out of the Rio Grande :boxer:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
10th Warrior said:
No way dude, I'll get thrown in jail in the beautiful US of A where you don't die of dysentery before anyone knows what happened to you.

Didn’t they just have a mondo earthquake? That’s what I was talking about.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
10th Warrior said:
and you can't talk smack about MO because you know we are you're superiors :biggest: no damn John Wayne movie ever took place in Missouri :p oh, and the Mississippi could kick the crap (or is it carp) out of the Rio Grande :boxer:
sorry to say, but john wayne movies aren't bad

and as far as your stereotypes, they are just that...

only like 99% of texans are like that...:lol: j/k most of us are normal, probably about the same % as you all...;)

stereotype jokes aren't that funny, it's like a broken record...

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha, ok, maybe I should take over now... And from what I have seen, me (a Texan) has the best spelling and grammar out of all of you fools, so yeah...

And uhhh, it was Mexico City that got it's ass kicked by the earthquake.

Stereotypes suck. I've heard too much bullshit against Texans. Although some places really are like that, and it is very, very sad, yet funny. Haha, but for some reason, I just don't see Houston (the 4th largest city in the nation) to be the same.

Now, let's discuss Rob's harness and exhaust. Well, Rob, take it away!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Zeorymer said:
Now, let's discuss Rob's harness and exhaust. Well, Rob, take it away!
Got the sparco clubman 4-pt harness. Installation was a snap and I got some of those nifty/ricey harness pads...;)

The exhaust is a frankenstein... It is a stromung mid pipe ($66 from cobb on ebay), greddy EVO backbox ($120 off nasioc classifieds) and a ~8" extension so they meet up ($20 at a muffler shop...). It is rather mellow but really low and grumbly. Just enough to know it is there. Power increase was suprising. It isn't 50hp or anything, but puts me further against the seat!:D

I am happy with both...;)

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
just don't see Houston (the 4th largest city in the nation) to be the same.
yeah, houston kicks ass! its got the twin titty towers :D and there is a place that sells burritos larger then my fricking head :eek:

about the stereotypes, i'm just joking around. but come on, you said "you all" and like John Wayne, you're not leaving me alot of room to work with here ;)

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
10th Warrior said:
yeah, houston kicks ass! its got the twin titty towers :D and there is a place that sells burritos larger then my fricking head :eek:

about the stereotypes, i'm just joking around. but come on, you said "you all" and like John Wayne, you're not leaving me alot of room to work with here ;)
sorry i said you all... I guess i have to talk like I'm from alybammy to make you happy...;)

yous guys... that better? :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
10th Warrior said:

Yeah, we know you are kidding. We just have to take a stand every now and then just to keep you in line.

And about the burritos... Would this happen to be Bouray's? I ate there WAYYY too much when I worked downtown at Reliant Energy. Holy shit, they were sooooooo goood! Ahhh, my mouth is watering... :drool:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DanzBorin said:
Got the sparco clubman 4-pt harness. Installation was a snap and I got some of those nifty/ricey harness pads...;)

The exhaust is a frankenstein... It is a stromung mid pipe ($66 from cobb on ebay), greddy EVO backbox ($120 off nasioc classifieds) and a ~8" extension so they meet up ($20 at a muffler shop...). It is rather mellow but really low and grumbly. Just enough to know it is there. Power increase was suprising. It isn't 50hp or anything, but puts me further against the seat!:D

I am happy with both...;)
You've really noticed a significant difference with your exhaust? That is awesome. I love the deep grumbly sound you get out of it. I guess I will be able to check all this stuff out on the second, yes?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Zeorymer said:
You've really noticed a significant difference with your exhaust? That is awesome. I love the deep grumbly sound you get out of it. I guess I will be able to check all this stuff out on the second, yes?
si...

that is for all of you that might think if we aren't cowboys that we must speak spanish... :lol:

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
And about the burritos... Would this happen to be Bouray's?
i have no idea. this was 5-6 years ago and i'd been force-fed 40's since i got off the plane that afternoon (i was visiting my bro at college). they were good and very very large. it was downtown though.

got some of those nifty/ricey harness pads
i have the OMP 3 point and i got some scooby doo pads from walmart for $4 :D the ultimate in rice.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
10th Warrior said:
i have no idea. this was 5-6 years ago and i'd been force-fed 40's since i got off the plane that afternoon (i was visiting my bro at college). they were good and very very large. it was downtown though.

i have the OMP 3 point and i got some scooby doo pads from walmart for $4 :D the ultimate in rice.
Burritos:

Lots of places, 2 really good ones in Houston...

-Freebirds: Started in College Station

-Mission Burrito: Don't know where they started, but man are they good...

I just bought a used (didn't look used to me, but the package was opened) "sti" ones off nasioc for $12 shipped...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts