Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
RSTI
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She works at the corner store. I think she might be like pretty young. Mabbe 18-20. I'm 27 :( God i hated saying that. She's kind of flirty. Is this acceptable these days or am I total old guy hitting on young girl trash? She's only here for the summer too. Should I just forgo the effort? She's damn hot tho.

cheers

garrett

·
Zantrex-3 YES!
15,331 Posts
Dude, I thought you were like 24 or something.

Go for it, just don't say creepy things. Ask her out on a simple date for coffee, see if she seems interested and if so then all's well. If there's no chemistry there then at least you got the chance to know.

·
Registered
'99 Black RS Coupe
691 Posts
whats wrong with 18-20? Thats freakin perfect. Unless you're trying to get married or something.

·
Premium Member
RSTI
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha yeah I look pretty young for my age I'm told.

I dunno 7-9 year difference seems kind like a gap. Well I guess I'll try and work some good karma this week and see where it gets me.

cheers

garrett

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
I was 34 when Donna and I met, and she was 21. What's your problem? :confused:

Have you even asked her on a date?

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
I'm 27, too!

I slept with an 18 year old chick on sunday night. I felt like a "dirty old man" and I fucking loved it! Yeah, I checked her ID under the guise of comparing colorado- and maryland-issued photo IDs...

·
Registered
2000 RS ej20g swap
505 Posts
Venturer said:
I'm 27, too!

I slept with an 18 year old chick on sunday night. I felt like a "dirty old man" and I fucking loved it! Yeah, I checked her ID under the guise of comparing colorado- and maryland-issued photo IDs...

kudos for you bro! :sunny:

·
Premium Member
RSTI
6,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha date? No. This is kind of holding me up. She's kind of flirty and shows signs of interest but I'm kind of bent on the age thing but, I guess it's not that big of a gap as long as she's mature.

cheers

garrett

RS25.com said:
I was 34 when Donna and I met, and she was 21. What's your problem? :confused:

Have you even asked her on a date?

·
Registered
94 Mini Cooper
832 Posts
really what do you have to lose. if and i ever brake things off with kt (not likely) im going to just throw myself out there and just try everything. i regret not doing it, its a thrill.
DO IT!!!

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,850 Posts
By all means get in the chase... age difference is no big deal.

Chris

·
Boxer rumble FTW!
2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS
621 Posts
age diffirence can be an issue sometimes with diffirent maturity levels or wanting diff things out of life. but if you two get along good and she is on the mature/adult side of things it could be great. I would give it a shot if you like her and she seems interested. cool to have a little summer hook-up/nookie before she leaves for the summer. go for it, GL!

·
Registered
319 Posts
poormansporsche said:
She works at the corner store. I think she might be like pretty young. Mabbe 18-20. I'm 27 :( God i hated saying that. She's kind of flirty. Is this acceptable these days or am I total old guy hitting on young girl trash? She's only here for the summer too. Should I just forgo the effort? She's damn hot tho.

cheers

garrett

Im 24, and the second my ex and I broke up last, I was dating 18yo's. Dont DATE her, just go out have fun, and bang her.

ANd these girls JUST turned 18, hehe. But completely legal is all that matters. I have 14-16 yo's hitting on me, but I stay as far away from anybody under 18 at all times. I only have 4 friends under 18, and never dated anybody underage (except when I was underage, too). And they are guys, my girls cousin, and a neighbor that smokes herbage...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts