Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
That was such an awesome movie!! And you know when the evo finally beats the impreza after like 3rd time or so, he only beats him cause he shoots NOS twice. So if it didnt shoot NOS, the impreza woulda won.... again.

·
Registered
2000 BRP
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
STIShawn, I got my copy of Legend of Speed thru www.yesasia.com I believe they have Initial D on DVD there as well..tho for initial D I find them alot cheaper on ebay.

Mea Culpa..yah, I thought it was pretty stupid that after the impreza guy did so much scandalous sh*t to Sky, that all he did was beat him and that was it. Pfffff...i would did the same thing back to him. The aids dood cracks me up tho..

·
Registered
358 Posts
Mea Culpa said:
That was such an awesome movie!! And you know when the evo finally beats the impreza after like 3rd time or so, he only beats him cause he shoots NOS twice. So if it didnt shoot NOS, the impreza woulda won.... again.
gah! u ruined it!

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
i have the movie in my C-drive!!!(computer):biggest:

the thing is that Sky didn't do much after what he had to go through:

girlfriend's death
Paddy's death

and he races to beat Tang Fang so IMO Tang Fang would lose face.:confused: but he does get a little piece of Tang Fang younger brother. there should be more revenge i tell ya!!!!

And the Lancer still tends to have body roll!!!!!:barf:

·
Registered
2000 BRP
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paddy was the sh*t! Yah, he got fung's brother good tho..i think thats what he gets tho..for even trying to do something like that..

·
Registered
2000 BRP
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, Stage 1 is just the beginning series..i think there's like 26 eps.. thent here's stage 2, i haven't seen all those yet, and then stage 3 is the movie, which is i feel the best so far.. animation wise..plus there's an MR2 in it. :)

Then there's the extra stages, 2 i think that deal with characters other than the main ones in the other 3 stages. They're good too.

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
The pics are x'd out! :curse: I wanna see them! Please fix them. Legends of Speed sounds like something I need to see. I have no idea what it's really about but it sounds good.

·
Registered
2000 BRP
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmm..strange, they were working before..maybe webshots got mad that a bunch of people started hittin their site. Try copying and pasting the url into your browser.

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Pwrup25rs, not to sound stupid, but HUH? :confused: How do I do that? I put the curser over the x's but no address came up. I am guessing that's what you mean. Can you help? Thanks. :(

·
Registered
2000 BRP
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you can afford them, all. But if not, Third Stage.. I think its the best, and you'll get the gist of the rest of the series.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts