Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was coming back from the NHRA winter nationals at Pomona Speedway, I had to make an unscheduled stop to pick up a pack of smokes, so I hand the keys to an my friend (who will remain unknown, but he is on this board and his name starts with Tall...)
So anyways we were having fun, in my car getting sick with it powering out turns and shit like that...well I guess we must've taken on turn too many 'cause a wall ran ran accross the drivers line coming out the turn, because now my car is Fucked and basically wrecked I, fixable but fucked dunno how long I will be without my ride, insurance will cover all the damages (I hope)

On the bright side we are both OK, well the driver wasn't after I got medival on his ass!!!! so I guess you'll see us here on the boards talking shit...BUt I will be Scoobless for a while.

Peace

Frank

Inventor of the word "Scoobless"(TM)

PICS soon to come

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Damn dude..I am sorry to hear about it!!

So do we need to put a world of hurt on J for you?? :lol:

I thought he was supposed to be a good driver..hmm
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
DUDE!!! That sucks! I knew he was 'Tall Gay' for a reason :rolleyes: j/k

Glad you guys are both okay. Maybe you were both deafened from the dragsters and couldn't hear the tires breaking loose :eek:

Oh well, good luck w/ the insurance company, bro.

Word.™

-Milan

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Man that fuckn SUCKS!! Hopefully it'll be repairable. Did the airbags deploy? Don't forget to tell the insurance company about the rare paintings and Ming vases and you where storing in your engine compartment. ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Frank let me know when you want those stocker oem rims.

Hopefully your suspension didnt get too jacked, I heard from Jay that you guys were able to drive it a little, broken rim and all.

PS - You shoulda took a taxi down to Hollywood park, they had fun runs today. I coulda taken the Scoobyless for a ride or two. :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I feel terrible about this trust me. It’s all cosmetic damage as much as I could tell so it’s totally fixable.

This is the way I remember it….

We go to the NHRA red neck convention and swig a few beers and check out some chicks. We get bored and decide to split.

Frank says, “I want you to try out my car”

I thinking’ fuckin cool because he’s driving like a girl, no offence Tina. ;)

So we pull over and trade spots.

I’m hot-rodin’ around and having a good time and I make a hard right turn.

I clutched the car to settle it down a little. I drooped the clutch as I was exiting the turn.

Here’s the ugly part.

The tires broke loose when I dropped the clutch (your tires are shitty by the way Frank and I thought that before we crashed.), the car got sideways, then it hooked up and launched us across the sidewalk and off the side of a building. It all took about three hundredths of a second. It was a glancing blow and not as bad as it sounds.

Frank was a totally good sport, he only cried for five minutes and only slugged me three times. I’m just glad he didn’t get hurt.

Obviously, Frank and I have already discussed how I’ll take care any costs generated by the accident.

Which reminds me… Frank call me at work as soon as you can.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Please tell me that Frank isn't still running the RE92's??

Sorry to hear that it happened :(

And yes there are stupid women drivers out there!!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
oh man, that sucks Frank :( shit. that just blows. good luck with the insurance company man.

and J, you need to learn how to heel-toe so you can avoid these sorts of things. what happened (as you describe it) is the exact reason to do it. I'm just glad you're both ok, even though it sucks about the car.

·
Registered
226 Posts
DAMNIT JASON!!!! I can't believe you crashed Frank's car! I think he should be driving YOUR car around until he gets his back. :curse:

I was stuck in a Corolla for 2 months before I saw my car again. FF baby!!! E-brake turns and body roll galore!

If it's of any help, I got my body work done at Longo Toyota in El Monte. They did really, really good work in matching the paint, but I think they could have done a little better work in putting the car back together. Regardless, the paint is flawless and there is a lifetime warrenty on the work, where most places only offer a 2 year warrenty. You got my number, Frank. Call me whenever you need anything.

I got J in my sniper scope. ;)

:boom:<-------- J

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
lethargicman said:
DAMNIT JASON!!!! I can't believe you crashed Frank's car! I think he should be driving YOUR car around until he gets his back. :curse:

I was stuck in a Corolla for 2 months before I saw my car again. FF baby!!! E-brake turns and body roll galore!

If it's of any help, I got my body work done at Longo Toyota in El Monte. They did really, really good work in matching the paint, but I think they could have done a little better work in putting the car back together. Regardless, the paint is flawless and there is a lifetime warrenty on the work, where most places only offer a 2 year warrenty. You got my number, Frank. Call me whenever you need anything.

I got J in my sniper scope. ;)

:boom:<-------- J
First of all believe it. It was an accident, they happen. Frank gave me permission not only to drive his car but also to hot-rod it. So don’t get all fucking self-riotous and act like I fucked his wife while he was at work.
The only reason you had such a hard time getting your car back is because you didn’t call your insurance company and say “Fix my fucking car or I will call the CBAIR and have them take care of it” They would have crapped out your car in a week. I asked you every time I saw you “Did you get the Scoob back yet?” And you said they were dicking you around. You could have thrown your weight around and got it fixed, I guarantee it. Please don’t get Frank all paranoid that he wont get his car back for two months. That won’t happen here because of some insurance asshole that doesn’t want to do his job. I’ll drive Franks moms car right through their office if they try anything.

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
Tall J said:
I’ll drive Franks moms car right through their office if they try anything.
Well, now that you're a full-fledged stunt driver and all :p

P.S. we all know you fucked Frakk's wife Val while he was at work, so don't try and deny it, f00!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There, there now kidies...no need to get all defensive now, I fucked up for letting such a rookie driver drive my car that I will admit...but still, anyway TallGay no need to drive my mom's car through the front gate, if anything if they dick me around I jack your car and drive it for a while I know where you live whiteboy!!!:p

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Tall J said:
First of all believe it. It was an accident, they happen. Frank gave me permission not only to drive his car but also shove my cack into his mouth while I tackle the mountain pass. I'm so lucky Frakk2.5 didn't bite my dick off when we hit the wall.
I'm just glad the 2 of you are ok.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow Frank.....I was all freaked out when you left me that message. From what I've read so far, it doesn't sound *that* bad. I'm sure you'll be up and running in no time. I was just talking to Franco the other night, about how much it sucks that we might have lost another GC8. Good thing we didn't :)

Most importantly though, glad to hear you guys are both okay.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts