95/99 Brighton STi
2,945 Posts
ah yes, front end looks 100x better

·
Registered
93 Imperza L Ameythst
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I say... if you wash/wax the car... it will shine so amazingly.. i agree with SimeR1228, that IS unique.
looks good though(w/o the yellow)
Yea i decided to to that and took some more pics enjoy

A little of the indy skyline you can see the roof oxidized real bad, im thinking of doing that flat black as well in the next few days, its about to rain so i said screw it today.

the new lucas stadium peeking through the background here.

a better picture of the skyline

the rear again, there were some scratches that were hidden by the swrt decals  not that bad, but still.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
MY16 Impreza Sport Limited
4,773 Posts
wow what a difference. im lovin the purple and gold rims, very unique but what an amazing look to it. much better without the nasty yellow.

·
Premium Member
2007 FXT Sport
4,597 Posts
I like the purple, it's kind of unique. That being said, I think a "re-purple" is what I have in mind. We have an L like that locally and the paint clearly shows its age but I still told him to rock the purple!

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
All I could think of when I saw the first pic with the yellow was the LA Lakers. Looks relly good now man!!

·
Registered
93 Imperza L Ameythst
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thank you guys, yea its coming along quite well this summer. I put on some obx lateral links over the weekend and added an s202 spoiler and tinted the windows. Ill add some pics when I get a chance. I dont have the internet at home yet cause i was moving and thats like at the bottom of the list haha.

·
Registered
07 Civic SI / 97 Miata M
757 Posts
claybar+polish+wax

It looks better without the yellow, but that paint is in need of some T.L.C.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts