Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
'05 LGT / '06 STi
539 Posts
Lets be nice! Some WRX owners like all Subarus. There are several members in the southeast who have owned and RS and now own a WRX. One got run off the road by a minivan and totaled his RS. He bought a WRX but he says he still misses his RS and hopes to buy another one at some point. There is one guy here in the south-east that was so excited the other night to tell me about the Legacy owner that he met at Charlotte Motor Speedway the other day. Those guys are fine! Lets just keep the idiots, period, out of here! :)

Oh wait, I can stay though! :lol: :lol: ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have only met one WRX owner, he fit the full of it criteria. I may be a WRX owner in the future.........when the RS is paid for and the STI is available. It won't change me though, I know where it all began you see.

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
about 95% of the chicago area WRX owners are kick ass and TOTAL enthusiats. But now that 5% has showed and it's all about street racing and being the fastest and driving uncontrollably.

·
Registered
210 Posts
alot of wrx owners are cool. ive met a couple at bay area meets and i have got along with everyone. i dont have any hate for wrx owners. i only got beef with the assholes with the wrxs with crap attitudes. those guys are the ones who can shove it. they are the ones who fouled our iclub.

now im not saying RS people havent done the same. im sure ive pissed a couple people off on iclub as well...maybe even here already hahaha (how i dont know but i probably have...probably when i act like a smart ass ;))

anyways im babbling...you guys know im talkin about and know im just post whoring. :run:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Personally, I tend to take issue with people driving luxo-barges or even worse, a Swift. When that particular person goes on to set a class record at Roebling Road (by over a second), I really get miffed. Myself, I would like to excommunicate this person from all clubs. His crimes, aside from the above also include leaving his buddies high and dry when it came time to slay the Dragon.

Now, if this nameless individual ever does attach a WRX to his name, then God help us all.

And then there is Pathfinder boy... and that new guy - oh wait, that's me!

Does anyone know who bought my RS? If I find out she isn't being treated right, there will be hell to pay!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have met a few WRX owners who drooled over my car and I have met a few that turned their noses up. I welcome the good ones.

I was on my way to the local meeting when a WRX pulled up next to me at a light. I rolled down the window and asked him if he was interested in going to an Impreza Owner's Club meeting. He replied "Oh, no, I have a WRX" And then he proceeded to start to rev as the light was about to change. I left him behind, way behind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts