Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching Frakk's favorate show"Speed Logic" and they showed the segmet from the Max-It-Out video that had our meet in it. It looked really cool and had someone talking about what was going on. In the Max-It-Out video there was only music.

I will see if it comes on again and try to video tape it.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just come across it every once in a while. It is on a spanish speaking station called MUN2. Check your local satilite or cable company!!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What happened, You guys don't care about the fact you were on TV. I actually had some of my neighbor kids come over to tell me they saw my car on tv. The only real problem is that they showed Val way too much!!!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Val said:
Tall J Rulez. HAHAHHA yOu got put into timeout in SCIC!
VAL!!! HEy check out the VAL RULES SCIC thread in the Fight CLub Forum!!!!!

Frakk

"VAL FUCK YOU"

·
Registered
420 Posts
Tall J said:
I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.I will never sleep too late and miss a meet again.
Whow.....kinda reminds me of all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boyall work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy all work and no play make jack a dull boy

-CB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts