Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pictures of my Impreza were taken this morning from my bedroom window. I had her out yesterday, so this is just snow accumulation, as of 6:00 PM yesterday. I had shoveled and cleared off my cars twice yesterday and shoveled once this morning already. It's still snowing, as I type and isn't supposed to stop until sometime tomorrow!

We've already got about 24 inches!

Drive safe,
_Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
I know what you mean. My RS just looked like another snowbank in the driveway. The snow here was even with the roof line. I just cleared out a spot behind her, dug a path to my drivers door, hopped in and she climbed right out.....ahhh the beauty of AWD.

·
The first ex-ex-moderator!
00 RS & GSX-R 750
1,446 Posts
My neighbor is always asking me if I want him to plow my drive, I'm like "Hell no! Don't need it."

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
just be thankful it's not -4 degrees and windy like it was here last week. :) you should go dig her out and play in the snow. i did last night, and then treated mine to a bubble bath.:biggest:

have fun shoveling!

-brian

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I've spent all afternoon clearing the snow off my cars off and shoveling my sidewalk for the 3rd time. The trouble is, that I'm still not able to get out for a drive, because the snow is too deep and I'll bottom out. When it snows the City never plows our street, so we're stuck for awhile!

Drive safe,
_Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
Man I glad you was at least able to find your car. Good thing it is not white huh. Mine is blue, thank goodness. And I was still able to move it with to flat tires on the left side. That is why it is still covered in snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
2.5 RS
169 Posts
:happynow:

I had to go out to dig out the truck so I brought my camera.

·
Registered
1997 Brighton 2.5
1,213 Posts
Obyone-

sorry to hear you only have one inch. I've been pretty stoked being able to exlaim to everyone "I've got 9 inches!" This won't last long, however.
;) :(

Philly-

What a homo you are, whinning about the snow. You've got $20K worth of car buried under 20" of snow, what this thing was designed for, and you cry. I spent 3 years mentally masterbating about what I would do with my ultimate Subaru. I finally found my Mighty Brighton, for $1700, ready for a totally rally car treatment.

Three days after I bought it, this snow started, and it hasn't quit. I see no reason for anything to be done to her now. I get out and play, with every snow. The more, the better. In fact, I'm worried about losing interest in her once the snow quits flying. The snow is what these things are built for. appreciate what you have already.

And one of the worst things is that it has started to snow again!!
where's the little winking smiley after this, showing me that you are just joking?

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
i wish it snowed in SC. enough to stick for a week. then it can go away.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts