Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
already curbed my car in the snow.. but got some great donuts and a huge huge drift going down a abandoned street. I'll post pictures when i get them in if they are good.

·
Registered
392 Posts
we finally have big patches of ice.. i can do 4 wheel "burn outs" it's so coolll.. going no where but having the throttle all the way down in 2nd gear...

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just got my new wheels and tires on about 1 week before the snow. Let me tell ya, summer tires in the snow=Huuurting. I am taking them off asap and going with a more snow friendly set-up. Did have a few good drifts though :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me no wreck :biggest:

All We'll Drive, I feel your pain I had re730s on the first night, got some all seasons the next day.

The next day when I got some all seasons put on my steelies, the re730s just weren't cutting it.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
I would love some snow....that would be awesome!!! ;)

I like the license plate...sweet!:D

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
re730s have been great for me. I cant think of any issues that I could complain about. How about you James? Eh I think/hope that's your name, if not sorry I suck with names.

Buster

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'll be adding a set of Blizzaks to my stock 16s as soon as I get back. Its about time it snows in that area. They need something to weed out all the SUVs and bad drivers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts