Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2001 outback sport sedona red
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had problems with them? I ordered jdm tails and paid $195 for them over a week ago.
He said he would ship them midweek when i sent the payment.
That didnt happen and he said "monday at the latest"
that didn't happen either. i pmd him monday night and no response.
how long should it take or should i wait?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seller contacted me and said they would ship out today so hopefully this post is pointless lol

·
Registered
2000 RS soon to be white
7 Posts
same thing happened to me. I told him no rush but he put off shipping for almost two weeks. He would tell me they were shipping out monday and I would have to email him thursday for him to tell me they will ship out the following monday. I did receive my seats that I ordered from him.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well he shipped them but im still waiting. I guess he used like the absolute slowest option usps has. They are still in CA somewhere. If i dont have them soon im filing a claim with paypal. It shouldnt take this long, its just unprofessional

·
Registered
99 Impreza RSTI
436 Posts
For what its worth, I have purchased from him before without issues, it was a turbo crossmember that he shipped across the country. Hopefully everything gets straightened out for you.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like its a USPS issue. They are finally almost here. The seller has been great working with me and offering solutions to the problem

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS Sedan
643 Posts
USPS has been getting really bad for me, especially out of California for some reason; so much so I will actively try to find sellers in a different state. Glad to hear it is finally coming together for you.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea i got them and they were shipped on the 8th of january but the parts were exactly as i was told so this is now a positive review lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts