97'OBS/94'SVX LSi/00'OBS/01&#8
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,441
Well keep me posted! I like seeing success even when it's not my own! :lol:

·
Registered
Turbo, LS swapped Impreza RS
5,174 Posts
I can't imagine not driving the car for 8 years.

·
Registered
04 GDB 2.5RS
1,373 Posts
I don't really think an aluminum core would contribute a significant enough weight to notice the difference....but if someone's buys it go for it.a if no one does and you are at the pointof needing an IC to run I'd just use it. Since it is custom anyway you could get an eBay fmic piping setup and it would probably have everything needed and won't hurt the wallet. You have a nice core but pipes are just pipes....

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,445
If I can sell it for funds it's worth more to me as that. I have pipes to make piping if I need but I'd rather do the air to water and if need be use a AVO top mount for now if I have to. No matter what I need to build the motor...

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,446
Got an early bday present from my parents. So glad to have a real set... I have to grab my tool box and refurb it. The drawers are more than a little haggard...

·
Registered
1997 impreza brighton coupe
170 Posts
there comes a point in every build where the frustration of not fininshing overcomes the need for everything to be perfect. Its a really good place to be because it changes things from how could i do it better to i did it that way. you "can drive a car that was done" that way. you still couldnt drive that perfect one;-) theres always ways to improve once its finished good luck man id read another 245pages to see you drive your h6.

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,451
Thanks. Sitting here waiting on some paperwork to be able to file my taxes. Sizable return thanks to baby. Snow entombed and cold as F I'm not even getting repairs on my daily done right now. Hoping to have plenty new happening this year but you know what not nearly as much as I like will get done and I'm okay with that.

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,456
So how much less time do you have to work on the car with the baby?
:lol: Just asking for personal reference, daddy to be? Reed's grown enough that it's not much problem. The weather and fact that I don't have easy access to the car from that doesn't help. Hoping to send the motor off to one of two machine shops once taxes come off and I wipe my credit card.

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,457
K1 Technologies and Outfront Motorsports both emailed about rods.

·
EZ GF w/Curves!
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,459
Adam it's EZ30R, not an EJ. If I were still building an EJ I'f be ordering K1 forged rods.

2441 - 2460 of 2498 Posts