Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

121 - 140 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
95/99 Brighton STi
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #121 (Edited)
noted! it's gonna have to do for now. Its been rolling around in my spare tire well for years haha

·
Registered
95/99 Brighton STi
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
I always laugh when someone says that on the internet because you know before or as they're typing it out, they're thinking to themselves, "Is that a dick-thing to say?" or "I hope he doesn't think I'm being a dick..." :lol:

but just so you know, I auto-x'd sat with my local club and sunday at WBM with no inadvertent missile launches :)

4th overall out of 68 auto-x entries at WBM btw! :cool:

·
Registered
01 white GF
2,337 Posts
How did that Godspeed turbo inlet fit?

I have a spare intake manifold I want to powdercoat wrinkle black but if I'm going through all the work to swap them out I figure I might as well swap the turbo inlet and put some im spacers on as well.

·
Registered
95/99 Brighton STi
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
*knock on wood* Its been working fine. I think I had to trim it a bit which wasn't a big deal. I think I got what I paid for. I wish there were more options if that means anything.

·
Registered
95/99 Brighton STi
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Had my trunk painted. One step closer to being one solid color.

·
Registered
95/99 Brighton STi
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Photobucket really screwed all their users over. What a pain in the butt it's gonna be to redo this journal....

·
Registered
95/99 Brighton STi
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #140 (Edited)
More body related progress.

Converted the brighton doors to power locks and windows; paint-matched doors! :D Only had to add one small, square hole per door for the door handle mount. Otherwise, direct swap. Lubed up the linkage and tracks and also cleaned the window pads. Passenger windows moves noticeably faster but still not as fast as the drivers side.

I'll be dropping my rear bumper off to get sprayed this weekend while I pull the engine to change my damn TOB/guide.

121 - 140 of 166 Posts